5| give it to me

~A Few Years Ago~

Taehyung—

"Give it to me."

The man clutched the bag close to his chest, as I advanced.

"Out of my cold dead hands," he snarled, taking steps backwards. I watched, amused as his back hit the wall, signalling that he had no where else to go.

"We can do this peacefully, or you can die," I suggested, a smirk playing on my lips.

"Like hell I'd give this to you!"

I laughed, at his stubbornness. "You're funny," I wiped away a fake tear. "So hilarious."

Taking a step closer, and tilting my head to the side, I raised my gun. "Come on, it'll be easier this way."

"No!"

Sighing, I took off the safety, and cocked my hand a little, so the bullet would hit the man straight in the heart. "You're really testing my patience," I said through clenched teeth. Red hot, boiling, annoyance flared in my chest.

Who does this bastard think he is?

"I'm showing mercy. Just hand over the bag, and we won't have a problem. You're unarmed and you're cornered. I don't think you have many ideas left, and you're all by yourself. No one is going to help you, at this point."

A wicked grin stretched on my face, "they're all too dead, to help you, now." The man stiffened, at that, but held onto the bag, even tighter.

"I'm not giving this to you!"

Sighing, exasperated, I pulled the trigger.

The man gasped, then crumpled to his knees. I kept my gun trained on him, and kicked his face, to see glazed eyes.

I sniffed a laugh, "tch."

I yanked the bag out of his cold arms, before stomping on his chest, making blood splurt out of the wound.

"Too bad. I was being nice"

With that, I made my way up the stairs, and back into the open, where thick black thunderstorm clouds greeted me. "Ah, I smell rain," I grinned, then tossed the bag to my father, who caught it in one hand.

He smiled, at me, and reached over to ruffle my hair. "I knew you would be out in five minutes." I shrugged, "it was almost too easy." I glanced to the side, noticing a blur, from the corner of my eye. Raising my gun, I shot at the figure, hiding behind a bush. Someone cried out, and a handful of people from our side, ran to go see what it was. "I knew it was too easy," I smirked.

Father only shook his head, a small smile on his face. I grinned, "so, Father, when will I get promoted?" He chuckled, "soon, son. Soon."

It was then, at that very moment. Where everything changed. I heard the shot ring out. I heard the whistle.