20| hobi, can you shut your trap, and let the couple kiss properly?

Third Person POV—

"You may, now, kiss the groom."

"Dun, dun, da, dun! Dun, dun, da, dun!"

"Hobi, can you shut your trap, and let the couple kiss properly?" Jin scolded the man. The redhead shot a pout at his hyung, before huffing, and seeking comfort in his boyfriend's arms. "Baby, make the meanie go away," he whined to Yoongi. The, now, black-haired man rolled his eyes before turning to the elder. "Meanie be gone!" He mumbled, sarcastically. Jin mocked offense, and placed a dramatic hand to his chest.

"Can you all shut it?" Jimin grumbled, as he watched the newlyweds ignore their friends and kiss like there was no tomorrow. His eyes crinkled, when he smiled, and he looked upon the two males. They've been through so much, and yet here they are. Now, officially, married, and closer than ever before.

"Namjoon, hon, are you crying?" Jin asked, concerned, when he turned to look at his boyfriend. The younger sniffled, "n-no. I-I just got something in my eye, is all." Jin smiled, gently, before wrapping his arms around the other male. "Maybe we should get married, too." Namjoon, surprised, stiffened at his boyfriend's words. "Really?" He murmured, incredulous. "You want to marry me?" That made the elder scowl, and hit the latter's head with his fist. "Are you deaf? That's what I said, pabo."

A smile graced the younger's lips, before he nuzzled his forehead against Jin's. "Of course I want to."

Hoseok cooed, "aww! Yoongi, do you want to marry me, too?" The elder didn't respond as he was already on his phone, searching for the perfect ring.

Though Jimin was happy that his friends were all finding their happiness together, he still felt lonely. Who was supposed to love him, then? Who will be there for him?

Suddenly, he felt something nudge his shin, and peered down to find a calico cat. A warm smile curled his lips. "You'll love me, right?" He chided, bending down to stroke the cat's head. It purred, softly, rubbing against the blonde's knee. "Well, they always say that pets are the best form of therapy."

The auditorium was filled with love and happiness. It was brimming with light and sentiment, unlike the malicious and dark cloud that usually filled the space. People cheered and laughed.

For a bunch of killers and drug-dealers they were sure all a sappy bunch.

Taehyung—

I leaned against the balcony, that hovered over the main foyer, and smiled down at the people milling about. The mafia gang that I ran wasn't just a group of cold-hearted people. We were a family. Sure, the work we do isn't something that a normal person would dream of doing. Sure, we kill others and sell illegal drugs for a living. But, we were all one big family, and shouldn't that be the only thing that matters? We were all happy together. We were all content with the lives we chose to lead.

That's the only thing that should matter.

Arms wrapped around my waist, and pulled me close. "Kookie," I greeted, eyes still glued to the main foyer. He buried his nose into my hair, and inhaled. I smirked, "do I smell good, babe?" He chuckled, softly, and nuzzled his face deeper into my hair. "Yep. Like strawberries and vanilla." I grinned at that, and turned to face him. "Only for you," I winked.