IX

OKAY NOW WE ARE BASING SHIT OFF THE MOVIE. AGAIN. *CELEBRATES*
-::-

"Who knew getting that A in history class would get me a job in a museum?" I say, smiling as I hear Tamika laugh.

"And in London of all places..." She trails off as people in neon yellow bring in a stretcher and rush to the African section of the museum.

"I'm...gonna take a break." Tamika says, walking off, leaving me dumbfounded as she walks out of the doors with a smile.

I walk to the African section to see what was going on, only to find Miss... -I'm bad at remembering names- on the floor with a spilled cup of coffee next to her.

One of the yellow guys gets out a gun and starts shooting people, and I scream in fear. He turns to face me, with the gun facing me directly.

"Not her." Some guy wearing a denim jacket says, hiding his face from me.

"Why the fuck not?" The psychotic-looking white guy asks, still pointing the gun at me.

"Not. Her." The guy repeats himself. How did he even know I was there? His back was facing me the whole time.

"Finee, fineeeee. Where's my vibranium?" The white guy asks, with an accent that sounds highly South African.

The guy that refused to face me cocks his head towards some type of axe. The white guy puts out his arm, which splits in half somehow, and all the glass breaks.

I gape in awe at the white guy's hand, tuning out the rest of their conversation. I then see the white guy walk out with the denim jacket guy behind him. I run after them, seeing as they jump into the ambulance and the denim jacket guy fiercely makes out with Tamika.

At the last second he turns to face me, putting a 'W' and an 'E' on his forehead.

Holy shit.

That's Erik.

The white guy then slams the door closed, leaving me standing in the streets dumbfounded.

I rush to the camera guy, shocked as fuck when the footage doesn't show any dead bodies on the ground.

I need a drink.

-::-

I don't remember the last time I saw Erik, excluding today, but the last time I heard the name Killmonger and pretended it had no significance to me? Too many times to count.

I had made a wall full of newspaper articles that had anything to do with him, and I knew I was going insane, but I was too invested to stop.

'Killmonger in Iraq' 'Killmonger in Afghanistan' 'Killmonger, a rogue J-Arc assasin, kills 28 in mass shooting' 'Killmonger robs jewelry store' and a recent addition, 'Local civilians claim to have seen Killmonger at London Museum'

The day he kissed me and told me he loved me back was the last day I saw him. I fell asleep in his arms, and woke up in my mother's room in Oakland. I play it off as a dream, but I know for sure that my lip marking wouldn't do anything like that unless a Wakandan (other than my parent) was in close proximity of me.

The more I look into Wakanda, the more perplexed I become. They were on the news recently, talking about how Prince T'Challa was soon to become King. Just by seeing his image flash on the screen, my lip went mad.

I just knew I had to get there.

Fuck what Papa said. If Erik's gonna go around killing guys and kissing girls, I'd have better chances finding Wakanda on my own.

The thought of Erik's lips on Tamika's enrages me. I angrily tear down all the newspapers, screaming loudly as I do it, getting multiple cuts from the pins that I used to stick the newspapers up. When I'm done destroying everything, I fall to my knees in the middle of the papers and cry.

-::-

Going back to the museum the next day was hellish. All the blood and dead bodies had been moved, the stolen artifact replaced, the broken glass repaired. It looked all the same, like it never even happened. Tamika was even at work. She looks at me and raises her cup of coffee in salute, smirking.

"Morning, T." I wince at the use of that name.

"It's Tazi." I correct, silently. She rolls her eyes.

"That's not what Killmonger says." She says in a singsong voice.

"Look. I know about what the fuck happened yesterday, and I swear to God I'll keep quiet, but if you mention fucking Erik again-"

"What're you gonna do? Spew a few tears to bring him back? We don't cry here, sweetheart. Klaue's gonna have fun with you." She smirks again, and I break a piece of the table off. Whoa. Didn't know I had that in me.

"How the fuck did you-" I cockily smile at her.

"I can show you, I could even use your neck if you'd like..." She backs away from me.

"You won't touch me." She says, standing still.

"I won't?" I pout, using the same singsong voice that I did before.

"How would Killmonger feel if-"

"Using me won't save you, Mika." A voice I know all too well laughs.

"On the contrary, you might make her even angrier." I stare at myself through the reflection of a metallic tray. My fists are glowing blue, and the tips of my hair are standing up on their own.

"Babe. She's glowing." Erik walks out of the corner he was standing in, leaning against a column.

"Hey T." Erik says, flashing his white (and gold) teeth at me.

"I just fucking said it's. Tazi." He laughs.

"You sure about that, T?" Tamika looks dumbfounded, I feel my feet leave the ground. What the hell is happening to me?

"She's walking vibranium, Tamika. She can kill you with one blink if she's triggered, and trust me, I fucking trigger her." He grins and runs a hand through his hair.

"Shouldn't she explode at this point?"

"Stay the fuck away from her, Erik. I still need vibranium, and if she's walking vibranium like you said, she'll be my little good luck charm." The white guy, who I'm guessing is Klaue, says.

"You won't lay a fucking finger on her." Erik says, I feel my anger start to dissipate, and I'm no longer floating.

"Says who?" He walks towards me, and I give him an icy glare that for some reason sends him flying backwards. Other objects around him fly back as well. Did someone open a window or something?

"Told you." Erik shrugs, looking at his nails next, like he wasn't surprised at all.

"How the fuck is she doing that?" Tamika asks, moving closer to Erik, who wraps an arm around her protectively. The anger that I feel is unexplainable, and all I see is red.

"Look, you're fucking mad at me, and I get it, but can you chill? I wanna got a donut and you're kinda in the way." Erik says, sounding extremely bored. I immediately feel powerless, with my hair now touching my shoulders again.

Klaue gets up, and walks towards me.

"I think she's a good addition to the team. Who else thinks she's a good addition to the team?" Klaue raises both hands, and starts laughing. Erik smirks, and Tamika hides herself

"I ain't no fucking groupie. Y'all can play Fortnite or whatever you're doing without me, 'Kay?" The smirk on Erik's face falters.

"Wrong answer, Tazi." And that's the last thing I hear before my world goes black once again.

-::-

WHATS UP WITH THESE NIGGAS AND DRUGGING T IS2G
So I gave T... powers?!?!?!
Some real fictional shit right there

Luh y'all stay sweggy