XXII (R)

Naughty yum yum time😤😮👀👅🗣‼️
Reader discretion advised ;)
I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOUUUU, BUT IM FEELING.... nevermind
Things to keep in mind before reading this chapter (or this book in general): Tazi and Erik are nasty freaks lol lmao
DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU;)
-::-

I hate my boyfriend.

I hate my boyfriend for dragging me out of bed early just to watch the fucking aircraft land and then turn invisible.

I FUCKING hate my boyfriend for not reminding me to put on makeup, leaving me bare faced and ugly in the morning.

It's safe to say I'm not a morning person.

"Come on baby! Let's go!" I cringe at the amount of sunlight in Oakland. Like damn. Turn that shit off.

I put my sunglasses on, deciding to put on something 'American' for once: the old baseball tee that said 'Stephens' at the back, unbuttoned with a strapless crop top inside, and some ripped jeans. Then I put on Balenciaga shoes.

When I stepped out of the bathroom, Erik's eyes almost fell out of the sockets. He eyed me up and down, and bit his lip. He wasn't even hiding his lul friend growing in his sweatpants.

"It's just an outfit, gah damn. Stop being extra." I sit on his lap, facing him. He presses our bodies against each other, moving forward to kiss my already VERY bruised neck. I didn't even bother to cover up the hickeys.

"I can't decide which is sexier: keeping you in the outfit or taking it off." He growls, and presses me further against him, and I'm now able to feel how... not soft he is at the moment.

I just grab him and kiss all over his face, then finally the lips. He bites at my bottom lip, getting entrance without even asking.

"Mmm." He hums, grabbing my ass with both hands, squeezing a little. I squeal into the kiss, and uncontrollably start moving my body on E's lap. He whines, trying to grab the fly on my jeans but I slap his hands away, grabbing them and intertwining our fingers, placing them above our heads.

When we pull away for air, I immediately attack his neck, sucking on this spot that drives him absolutely crazy.

"This really how it be now?" He groans, so deep in his throat I feel it vibrating on my lips. He grabs at my ass again, and I smirk before grinding on him yet again.

There is something about this man. I don't care if I'm not in the mood. The moment he gives me those eyes, I sure as hell will be.

I pull away, proud to see the area turning darker. I then move to another spot, surprised when he groans even louder, his eyes rolling back. How many sweet spots can a human possibly have?

"Fuck. Don't stop," He whispers, sounding outta breath like he just ran a race. I grind on him, gasping as I go back to the spot, and I almost laugh when I hear Erik praying.

"God, I'm not gonna last long." I look at him. His eyes keep rolling back. Am I that good or what?

"Who's the fucking sex god now?" I ask, biting on that spot. His dick twitches from underneath me, and I can tell he won't ever say the answer but we both know it's me.

"Who gets you feeling this way in seconds?" I ask, moving a hand down to palm him through his sweatpants, and he chokes out a pained moan.

"You." He whispers, and I smile before sucking on his neck again, both spots that drove him crazy, still grinding on him.

"F-fuck. I'm close." He starts moving from beneath me, trying to create friction, and I place our lips together, silencing his moans with my mouth.