XXVII

Am I the only author that retreads her shit and is trULY shocked that she wrote it😂
Like I just read some of the first chapters of this book and I was tryna remember when I did that😂

Fun fact: T was supposed to get knocked up from that time in chapter 8 when they kissed. And E was gonna leave her with a wHolE baby but then I was like nah. none of that (I mean that woulda been HELLA dramatic but it's way too many Killmonger books with pregnant chicks) so I meaaaaan😅
This book is different I guess. And I feel like T is me😂 won't hesitate to slap a bitch that do her wrong

-::-

"I WANNA HOLD YOU WHEN I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO, WHEN I'M LYING CLOSE TO SOMEONE ELSE," Erik starts singing along to the Selena song on the TV, and I sigh, pretending to be asleep.

"YOU'RE STUCK IN MY HEAD, AND I CANT GET YOU OUT OF HERE, SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHIIING, I know I'd go BACK TO YOU." He starts jumping, and when he looks at me I shut my eyes again.

"Baby, Stop fake sleepinggggg. You're supposed to be discharged today!"

"But that means no TV-"

"I ordered for one like three weeks ago. It's in our room." And for that, I stand up and start jumping with him.

"Off your anesthetics?" He chuckles, and I nod, showing him my arm that wasn't connected to an IV.

"Let's get your sexy ass out of here," he slaps my ass that was now in a hospital gown, and I kiss my teeth before grabbing his blanket and putting it on my backside. Ain't nobody need a free show for nun my shit.

"Good choice. Can't have you here flaunting what's mine, can we?" He whispers. Horny bitch. But he ain't got none in what... 2 months now? It's only understandable.

"I'm leaving you here. You need to get hospitalized for being like the damn Energizer bunny."

"Ha. Just go take a seat, I'll be at the front desk."

"Bet."

He walks forward with that lul bounce he has when he mean business.

I mean no stalkerish shit when I say I know him so much it's scary. I know his actions much more than I know his words. I know Erik with his mouth shut, the Erik that stares at me with a thousand stories in his eyes, but the moment he opens his mouth to tell those stories, I know nothing.

"Ight, so they want you to blink a few times into some camera." He says, but I'm still looking at his face. I can see it in his eyes. He's holding on to me, not physically, but tight enough that he'll never let me leave again.

"T?"

"Oh, yeah, I'm coming, damn."

"That's what she said," he winks, grabbing a bag of my shit. MCM, impressive.

"Nigga.." I move forward, placing my feet on the little stickers they had on the ground. Staring up at the camera, the flash shocked me for a bit, but they said I was free to go.

"Okay then..." Erik runs from behind me and picks me up.

"LET'S GO HOME AND EAT SOME CEREAL!"

"Ooo, now you're speaking my language." He smirks, opening my door for me.

-::-

Two bowls of cereal later, Erik and I are sitting on the couch, and I'm singing along to Boo'd up because UM HELLO?

"Oooooooo, NO I'LL NEVER GET OVER YOU UNTIL I FIND SOMETHING NEW, THAT GET ME HIGH LIKE YOU DO."

"You ain't ever gone find nothing other than me," He whispers, with his hot breath on my cold skin.