XXXIX

don't attack me😔 i ardy know

ps...
I'm finna make Remi asap rocky because UGH😩 got me all types of thirsty

-::-

"-YELLOW TAPE AROUND HIS BODY, IT'S A FUCKIN' HOMICIDE, HIS FACE IS ON A T-SHIRT AND HIS FAMILY'S TRAUMATIZED, I DIDN'T EVEN MEAN TO SHOO- oh heyyyy, baby." Erik stopped dancing around with the mop when he noticed me.

A whole child.

"You know what- weirder things have happened." The song keeps playing in the background, my scary ass wondering whether to say sumn or not. "You DO know we don't sing Melly so freely in these parts?"

"Melly ain't did nothing, that was Melvin." He deepens his voice.

"And I oop-" I walk out of the kitchen with the quickness. My birthday was tomorrow and I could care less. Fuck a 23.

When I told E how I felt about the shit, he of COURSE took that chance to turn it into a sexual innuendo.

"Quit playing." His arms wrap around my waist, "I got you this bomb ass gift so you KNOW you finna have to enjoy your special day."

"Bomb ass gift, huh?" He hums, kissing on my neck. I could only chuckle. "You can't use that dirty joke twice."

"This time it isn't that, unless you want it to be," I raise an eyebrow, turning to face him.

"Mmcht." He kisses on my forehead and makes me dance around to murder on my mind, with a mop in his other hand.

"But seriously, if this masquerade shit is trash, I got cereal and Netflix, we can sneak out and have a party on our own."

"You're so cute for that," I peck on his lips multiple times, then he doesn't allow me to pull off. THIS NIGGA. His hands go just underneath my butt, making me jump. How tf he able to carry my heavy ass?

"I'm only cute for you, babes." I move forward and kiss on his neck, laughing at how the music REALY doesn't fit the mood.

"T, your mask is- WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS ON THE VERGE OF MAKING BABY #2 WHEN I WALK IN?" Shuri walks in with T'Challa, and his eyebrows furrow. "Where's baby number one?" I would have pointed at my stomach but I really wasn't showing yet. I just gained a few pounds.

"You're so out of the loop, damn." Erik walks up to Challa, giving him a dap, and Challa rolls his eyes. "You try running a country without help from your oh-so-amazing co-King." Erik rolls his eyes and says something in Wakandan that I don't understand. It seems I was the only one who didn't get it, cause everyone started smirking at me.

"Y'all so UGLY for that." I walk out of the room, getting ready to plan for the masquerade ball. Erik walks out of the room immediately after me, placing an arm on my waist.

"Shuri talking about some doctor's appointment next week." I nod, and then stank eye him. "You not seeing my outfit until later. Get outta here." He groans. "The moment I leave that other nigga gone pop up."

Remi started leaving gifts and shit. Obviously, E didn't take that lightly. At all. But I told him to calm his ass down before he gets blood on his hands. He is a trained assassin.

"It's kind of his job." As we say that, he turns the corner and walks towards us. He grins when he sees me, which quickly disappears when he notices I'm walking with E.

"I guess I'll leave you to it. Look good for a nigga, 'kay?"

I kissed my teeth. "I'm looking good for my own damn self." I then walk ahead of Remi, and he moves me towards the room. "Ready for the fitting?"

-::-

I was not going to give Remi the satisfaction, no matter how hard this shit was, to zip up this fucking dress.

"If you need help-" "I got it." He scoffs, after hearing me try (and fail) to zip up the dress.

"Okay. But it's only cause I don't wanna mess my nails up." He parts the curtains and zips the dress up, painfully slowly. My breath hitches when he finished and looked at me through the mirror.

Fucking pregnancy hormones.

"Was that so hard?" I turn to face him, noticing the distance (or lack thereof) between us.

"Excruciatingly painful." He licks his lips and moves closer. I NEED TO STOP THIS SHIT NOW.

But at the same time I can't fucking move. When I look back at him, I noticed something different. He had this purple glow around him, but that could also be the lights tricking me.

"You look fucking amazing. Excuse my French." I was feeling hot as fuck. When I turned to my veins, they were turning purple.

The fuck?

"Th-thank you." I then try to get out of it, his hands once again tracing my skin to unzip the dress. I was crippled with the need to kiss him. To touch him.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME.

"No problem, Taz." He whispers against my neck, and I actually shiver. He slips out of the changing room, and my veins, and my heartbeat, instantly go back to normal.

It was probably just hard to breathe in the dress. That's it.

-::-

mhm okay😌✌🏽