XXX

...TENTACION
I'm sorry I couldn't resist😭💔

THIS HOE IS 30! WOW. damn. i write way too much.
need to take a break and go snorkeling or something😂

Yooooooooooooo So I was aksed out by this dude and I'm all like 'IM TAKEN' and he's like 'the other dude don't need to know' and DAMN. I thought I was thirsty before I got cuffed but niggas really on another level😭👏🏽 and the dude was kinda cute too😂

-::-

"BABY! WHY THE FUCK IS THERE WEED IN THE FRIDGE?" I groan, holding my nose as I take out the drugs from the fridge that still works for some reason.

"Fuck do I know? Can we smoke it?"

"Weed smells weird, but nigga, this. Smells weird." He comes into the kitchen, and I pass him the container. When he opens it, he almost passed out.

"Who the fuck supervises this building?" He walks to my old apartment, into my room that was still covered with posters of Jodeci, Tupac, NWA, and  *NSYNC. I was a weird kid with good taste.

"Obviously no one. I just went upstairs and a bunch of rats come out of the floorboards." Shuri grabs hand sanitizer, spritzing it where she was walking.

"Stop being so damn rude, princess. We grew up here and we came out just fine." Erik grins, flashing them gold grills, and Shuri sprays the hand sanitizer in his mouth.

"Tazi? Absolutely. But you? Not so sure." He just rolls his eyes and walks back down with a box.

"What crawled up his ass and died?" T'Challa asks, with this fake American accent he had been using since he got here. God help us.

"Bruh. No. And plus, he's just upset, this place doesn't make him THE happiest man alive, y'know." I walk into Erik's room, smirking at how everything looked, all dusty but I could still smell traces of his cologne.

"Which is why I want to turn it into something more, much more. Until the UN meeting is scheduled, both Erik AND I run the country and we need eyes and ears in America."

"My moms, she's still here. I'll just call her up from LA and she can slide thru." He nods, putting his hands out for my phone, which I throw to him.

"Baby?" Erik calls me from downstairs, and I groan, sliding down the rails and praying when they start creaking.

"Yeah?" He looks at me, breathing heavily and staring at something in his hands.

It was a picture of us, back on his 6th birthday where we had just met and our parents forced us to get along.

"C'mon, say cheese!" Papa was making silly faces, trying to make me smile, but it was NOT working. Erik Stephens was forced to stand closer to me, I mean, it's HIS birthday, he should take it alone.

"Of course YOU would want us to say cheese, when your daughter smells like it." I gasp, stepping on his foot. He grabs his foot in pain, and I have a triumphant smile on my face.

And that moment was captured forever. Not a picture of us smiling, or staring into each other's eyes, a picture that showed just how badass I was for a four year old.

"Damn right. I whooped yo ass. You were walking crooked for like a week." He smiles a lil, placing the picture in his back pocket.

"How would you feel about making our own memories?" I raise my eyebrows.

"I'm pretty sure we have, E."

"Nah, with our own kids." My eyes widen. I love kids, I fucking love and adore and want kids, and damn, would it be fucking nice to raise some with Erik.

"You sure you'd love me even if I gained that baby weight?" I chuckle, and he just stares at me, with a deadpan expression, noticing my stalling.

"Baby, I would love to have kids with you. Deadass. But, but... I'm not sure if I can." His eyes soften, dropping the box in his hands and rushing towards me.

"What makes you say that baby?" I shrug, not wanting to look at him.

"That accident, which I'm not even fully sure about, by the way, if I were to get angry again when I'm pregnant... I can't risk no more lives, E."

"You just let out some built up emotions, baby. 22 years of emotion were stored up in you, it's kinda expected for you to lash out," He chuckles, and I'm trying my best not to cry because that wasn't me.

"Yeah, but what if I-" he kisses me silent, rendering me absolutely speechless.

"You won't. I know I fuck up a lot but I'm promising you imma be on my best behavior, okay? Ain't no getting angry, ain't no fights, and God, no fucking purple eyes," I laugh while he holds me. "We gon do this, right. And that baby is going to be healthy and happy and loved and I'm not fucking going anywhere."

"Just cause of the baby." I sarcastically roll my eyes, sniffing even though I hadn't cried yet.

"Remember how I said ain't nothing keeping me here?" I nod, looking into his eyes and seeing how happy he was.

"You said you would. And you did. And I don't get to fucking leave you. And I didn't, and I won't." I nudge him away, feeling mad exposed and I didn't want him to see me all heart eyes around him.

"Nothing's keeping me here, T." It was then that I finally looked at him, with his face still blank, but the brokenness in his voice made up for it.

I say nothing, but attack him with a hug, not at all surprised when he hugs me back, and all the white noise around us disappears.

The words flow out of my mouth without realization, but I'm proud I said it anyway,

"I'll keep you here. I'll make you want to stay. And you don't get to fucking leave me, okay?" I laugh at my words. The laugh comes out sounding painfully forced.

"Okay." He nods, with his head still on my shoulder.

"Do you promise?"

"I promise." I then let go of him and punch him lightly on the shoulder. He chuckles, and then walks away from me to pick up a basketball.

"You remembered." He nods, and my heart leaps, no, SOARS at the man in front of me.

"I love you so much, baby." 

"And I love you." I respond, cheesing so damn hard my face was hurting. I push him towards the box and he starts loading his shit into the aircraft.

"Which is why all of this creepy African shit is going on your side of the room."

"You got the WRONG one if you think I'm finna let you anywhere near my side."

"Yikes," He grimaces and I just mean mug him.

"Yeah you better. Put even ONE wooden elephant on my side and your dick will go missing."

"But the wooden elephants are the cutest!"

"Better be cuter than you without a dick cause on my daddy it's GOING to happen."

"Ok, but how about this cute ass table?"

"No."

"Bruh."

-::-

Apparently this is a filler or something lmao😂
ugh. why do I even- I'm just wasting peoples time I swear.

Luh y'all stay sweggy