XXVIII

I didn't even know this book would reach 1k let alone 28k😩 all y'all weird for reading my messy ass books, oof
-::-

"Imma just talk." I tie up my hair, cracking my knuckles.

"That's exactly what you're not gonna do." I look at him, and he raises his arms in surrender. The bitch had obviously noticed him, seeing as her stanky ass purple eyes kept looking here at mY MAN.

People really tryna catch a body with me, Jesus.

"Look, baby, she ain't worth it. I mean, she ain't got me, you do."

"You bet your ass I do." I pull him against me and start attacking his face, him responding by chuckling and wrapping his arms around my waist, placing me on the edges of the pool. People around me swoon, and I can't help opening my eyes to stare at that purple eyes beyotch.

She was staring right at me, her eyes burning into the back of my skull. I shot her a look back, and then closed my eyes to focus on my looove session.

When he pulls away, biting on my bottom lip, I smile. Just a little, because I am UNDENIABLY pressed.

"Now can you let me run my one's?"

"Ha." He chuckles, and I roll my eyes. "I'm going to get a drink."

I stand up from the pool, not even wrapping a towel around myself. I walk from our side to the bar, not having to turn around to know Erik's eyes are on me.

'It feels like you're undressing me in public, stahp.' I say, telepathically. I look at him from the side of my eye, and he shrugs his shoulders, winking at me.

When I walk up, I sit on an available barstool, scanning my eyes around for the dead bitch walking.

Alexa, play 'No Promises' by Demi Lovato.

"What would you like to order, my queen?" I smile and ask for a root beer. It's handed to me and I immediately start counting the cash in my hand.

"No, I don't believe that will be necessary, my queen. A lady over there said she will be paying for every purchase you make while you're here." He points to an area, and my blood boils when I see purple eyes staring at me with a challenging smirk on her face.

"How sweet, can you buy her punch and send it over there, on me? Tell her it's 'for old time's sake.'" He nods, smiling, unaware of what he was just dragged into.

-::-

"Would you smash?"

"What?" Erik's eyes bulge out of his sockets, basically.

"Would you smash?" I repeat, looking at him kinda worried.

"Fuck yes." He licks his lips, and I push him laughing.

"Not me idiot. Her." He rolls his eyes.

"Like, if we weren't together, but what if you would even if we were together, I mean, I don't have purple eyes like her-"

"Do you even hear yourself right now? You the only one for me. You're all I need and all I want, and all I'm ever gonna love. And make love to. And plus purple is such a stupid color." I laugh, playing with the little umbrella in my cup.

"Oh shut up."

"Make me."

"Fucking gladly." I smirk, remembering the time we were arguing and it ended EXACTLY how this has.

With him kissing the life out of my face.

Until I hear someone clearing their throat obnoxiously loud.