X

EVIL ERIK IS SO FUN TO WRITE. I-
-::-

I wake up to the sounds of horns honking, and people screaming in a language I don't understand. My throat is dry, and I feel like my hands are chained up.

"Rise and shine, sleeping ugly." Tamika says, detaching herself from Erik's lips. I look at her with a deadpan expression on my face.

"Oh, sorry. Was I supposed to react to that shitty comment?" I say with a sarcastic voice. She launches herself towards me, but Erik holds her back.

"You're hella stupid if you even think of going near her. She can kill you without messing up her makeup." Erik says, making Tamika frown, and me smile inside.

"Enough chit chat. You guys are going to find a cozy hotel to sleep in. I've got some business with the King, and I want my little good luck charm to come with." He winks at me and I gag.

"Two words: not. Happening." I say, and then he shows me the most beautiful dress I've ever seen in my life, and I'm saying this because I've seen it before.

It's exactly like the dress I wore to prom all those years ago, but this one came with a diamond choker.

"You know what? Imma go." I grin, thinking of Erik's reaction when he sees me in it again. I know I'm not 16 anymore, but I'm pretty sure I'll look even better.

-::-

Changing into the dress, adding the diamond choker, lipstick and doing my makeup just reminded me of prom. Only this time I had a 9mm gun strapped to my non-visible leg, in case Klaue got any funny ideas.

"Are you done in there? Klaue told me to-" I open the door to find Erik, whose pupils dilate as soon as he sees me in the dress.

"Just like prom, right? But I'm not your fucking queen."

"T, I-"

"Fucked up? Yes you did." I walk out of the door, making sure I walk as sexy as my body could handle. Tamika meets me on the stairs, and gasps at how good I look. I know, I clean up nice.

Klaue smirks evilly as soon as he sees me, grabbing my arm and taking me to a car. I'm surprised when I see three other cars behind us.

"What are we going to do?"

"Oh you know, just a night out in Korea."

"I thought criminals were supposed to be good at lying." At this He laughs.

"Tonight I am going to kill the king of Wakanda." He grins evilly, and the mark on my lip flashes again.

-::-

Arriving at a fish market was the last thing I expected to do. When we pass by an old lady and enter an underground bar, I'm shocked. I walk through, listening to what Klaue's bodyguards have to say.

When they say he's near the blackjack table, I walk towards there, raising my cup in salute. The King does the same back to me, whispering.

"T'Challa."

"Tazi" I raise my drink and grin. When he hears my name, his eyebrows furrow.

"What are you doing here, and why are you with Klaue?" He asks, speaking in Wakandan.

"I am here to save you, and I'm with Klaue as he does what you need to be saved from." I reply in Wakandan, and his eyes widen, before pulling down my lip.

"Careful! Klaue doesn't know." I whisper. "All I know is my parents were sent as spies for the throne, I've been in Oakland for a long ass time, and now-" our conversation is interrupted someone shooting the air.