Chapter Two

Hoody, Masky, and Toby were walking around in the woods looking for people to kill. Toby stops walking when he saw someone on the ground. He sneaks over to them with his hatchets ready to kill them but he stops when he saw the face.

"Guys come here." Masky and Hoody walk over to where Toby is. "Ain't this the little girl we saw get raped and killed a few months ago?" They look at her.

"That's her; what is she doing out here?" Masky asked.

"I don't know but it looks like she is in pain." Toby put his hatchets away and bend down closer to her. "Should we take her somewhere else?"

"Let's take her to the waterfall the ground is a little softer there." Hoody says.

Toby picks up Sally and carries her. Sally's hair falls back revealing her face better. They see the deep cut in her head and the blood pouring down her face. "Is she a ghost?" Toby asked.

"I don't know." They both say. The three of them continue walking. They finally make it to the clearing; Toby walks over closer to the water and lies her down.

Masky and Hoody take off for awhile. Toby stays there with Sally keeping an eye on her. Hours pass and the sun starts to rise. Masky and Hoody return. "Has she woke up yet?" Masky asked.

"Nope not yet." Sally starts moving a little and her eyes flutter open.

She sits up, it hurts but she manages. Her eyes widen when she saw the three of them. Sally moves back away from them and bumps into a rock wall.

"It's ok sweetie we won't hurt you." Toby says holding his hands up. She still doesn't trust them. They hear a girl speak.

"That won't help she's scared of you guys." They all look in her direction. Laughing Jill walks into the area that Sally and the guys are in. She walks up to Sally putting space in between her and the guys. "Hi there sweetie what's your name?" She smiles at Sally.

"S-Sally W-Williams." She stuttered. "You look like a clown." She smiles. Jill laughs.

"I am a clown sweetie do you want a piece of candy?" She shakes her head yes and Jill gives her a piece. "My name is Laughing Jill." The guys are watching them. Laughing Jill points to them. "These are my friends. The one in the white mask is Masky. In the black mask is Hoody. And that's Ticci Toby but you can call him Toby." Sally waved a little at them.

"That's a nasty cut on your head. What happened?" She froze at the question.

"I got hurt." She looks at Jill.

"How?" Jill asked. Sally started to tear up. Masky, Hoody, and Toby pull Jill aside.

"You might not want to know." Toby says.

"What do you know?" She asked.

"We saw how she got 'hurt'." Toby said. Toby explained but Jill still walks back over to Sally.

"Can you please tell me how you got hurt so I can help you?"

"My Uncle wouldn't stop touching me and the harder I fought back the more he hurt me. Then he hit me in the head really hard some blood ran down my face and I passed out." She says loud enough for only Jill to hear but the guys hear too.

"We will make him pay Sally I promise."

"Ok Jill. Where's my knife?" Sally looks around but doesn't see it.

"This knife?" Masky asked. She looked at him and shook her head. "Ok come and get it." Sally makes it to her feet and slowly wobbles over to him. When he is handing her the knife his hand touches her and she flinches. They all saw her flinch when Masky's hand touched hers. "It's ok I'm not gonna hurt you. I swear." Sally wobbles back over to Jill.