Chapter Twenty Five

It's been a few years and Sally just turned sixteen. She is spending the day with Ben. When night finally comes Ben took Sally out for a killing spree. They are at a house where they torment the family that lived there. Once they finished killing the family Ben and Sally are in the living room.

"Thanks for bring me out tonight this was so fun." Sally kisses him. When she pulls away she has a faint blush on her cheeks.

"Sally?" Ben asked.

"Yeah?" She smiles. He is blushing and Sally thinks it's cute.

"We've been dating awhile and I want to take our relationship to the next level." Sally doesn't stop smiling.

"I would love that." Ben takes her hand pulling her to the guest room with her giggling.

(Back at the mansion)

Hoody and Masky are starting to worry a little bit. Sally's not home yet. They go out searching for her. After about an hour they finally find the house where Ben and Sally are. They look in a window finding Sally and Ben making out.

They finished a little bit ago and right now are just making out before leaving. Hoody and Masky come in the room causing them to pull apart. They know they did something by Sally's hair being messed up, along with Ben's shirt. Masky and Hoody both give Sally a disappointed look. Masky walks over throwing Sally over his shoulder and Hoody throws Ben over his.

"I think we are in trouble now." Sally whispers to Ben. Hoody and Masky are walking side by side carrying them back to the mansion. Ben reaches over taking Sally's hand holding hers all the way back to the mansion. Once they get in the mansion they see Jeff in the living room. He sees them carrying Sally and Ben both over there shoulders.

"Did Ben get lucky?" Jeff asked. He sees Ben's and Sally's faces turn red getting his answer. "You're so dead dude." He grins even wider than his cut in smile. Hoody takes Ben downstairs to talk to him and Masky takes Sally upstairs to talk to her. There hands slip from each other when the guys go in different directions.

Masky walks in her room sitting her on the bed. He pulls a chair up to her bed sitting in it backwards. He puts his elbows on his knees. "Sally why did you sleep with Ben?"

"I wanted to show that I love him." She says with a slight frown on her face.

"Sally you're just a kid."

"Actually I'm now sixteen forever." She shrugs.

"Ok then you're sixteen forever, are you really sure you love Ben enough to sleep with him?" Masky asked her sounding like a big brother.

She looks him in the eyes. "Yea, I love him about as much as I love you and Hoody." She smiles. Masky hugs her and she hugs him back.

"I just don't want to see you get hurt again Sally. I couldn't do anything the first time but I sure as hell can now and I'm not letting anyone hurt you again." Sally smiles and keeps her face buried into his chest. "You became like a little sister to me Sally and Hoody would agree."

"I know Masky but Ben would never hurt me like my uncle did. Plus if he did I would have fun playing with him." She grins and so does Masky.

(In the basement)

Hoody and Ben are sitting down there. "Ben why did you sleep with Sally? You know she was raped when she was young."

"I know Hoody you don't have to remind me. I love Sally I would never do anything to her that wasn't willing. Unless it's a mud fight or something like that but I would never rape her." Hoody is just looking at him.

"She is like a little sister to me, Ben and I don't want to see her get hurt again. Masky would agree with me on this she has became like our little sister. You better not hurt her Ben cause we will know." Ben runs out of the basement and Sally runs out of her room. They meet with each other in the center of the hallway. They hug each other and Ben spins her around.

He whispers in her ear. "I will never hurt you Sally, I promise." He keeps her in his arms and they kiss. Hoody and Masky are just like standing there watching.

"Can I smack him?" Masky asked Hoody. Hoody just shakes his head no. Ben and Sally pull apart smiling. He sits her down on the ground and takes her hand. They go to the basement to play video games. Hoody and Masky just go to the kitchen to get cheesecake. They sit at the table eating.

"He better not hurt her." Hoody says.

"If he does I get dibs on killing him." Masky says.

"Not fair I would want to kill him." Hoody looks up from his cheesecake.

"Fine we both can." Masky tells him still eating his cheesecake.

In the basement Ben and Sally are cuddled up together on the couch. "I remember when you first got here. You was scared and would only go to Jill. It's good you got over your fear of men."

"Not really I still have the fear but I know you guys will never hurt me." Sally says smiling at him. Ben just smiles back and kisses her.

"I will love you forever Sally. No matter what I promise I will never hurt you." Sally smiles before kissing him.

Authors Note

Ok guys the next chapter may be the end of this story. I'm running out of ideas and every story needs an end somewhere. It was fun writing this story and I enjoyed it but like I said I'm running out of ideas and I need to start writing on my other Sally story. I want to thank all my readers for reading this story. I hope you enjoyed this story and I hope you spread the word to your friends. I know after a few long waiting sessions in this I lost a few views for chapters but still want to thank everyone that read this story for taking their time to read this. It means a lot to me. Ok guys now if you haven't had enough of my stories I still have two other stories I've Ben working on and one I'm about to start back on. Until the final update have fun with your readings and go to sleep. =*.*= =^.^= Ok sorry I just had to say it. Anyways goodbye until next update. =*.*= =^.^=