Chapter Twenty

Slender returns early from the missions he was working on and is greeted by all the pastas. Masky and Hoody tell Slender about to girl who tried kidnapping Sally.

"Sounds like Alice. She works for Zalgo as head of his minions. Did she say anything besides trying to kidnap Sally?" Slender asked a little worry in his tone.

"That she wouldn't stop and if she failed Zalgo will just send more. He won't stop until he has Sally." Masky tells him.

"She may be back sooner or later. Sally is in danger with her lurking around." While the guys are talking with Slender, Sally is in the clearing relaxing with her knife. She is enjoying the sun without a care in the world. That is until she heard a branch snap in the bushes and gets up with her knife ready.

Out steps the girl known as Alice and she has a devilishly grin on her face.

"Oh look the little bitch has been left alone. Where's Slender's lapdogs?" She grins seeing how calling Hoody and Masky lapdogs pissed her off.

"They're not lapdogs. Unlike the Alice in the wonderland wanna be." Sally shoots back.

"Ouch, that hurt Sally." She gasps putting a hand where her heart is. "Ok play times over brat. You're coming back with me this time." Alice runs at Sally with a knife but Sally keeps dodging.

{Back over to the mansion}

"Where's Sally?" Eyeless Jack asked Hoody and Masky.

"She was in the living room." Hoody tells him.

"Well, she's not." He tells them. The two of them run in the living room seeing he's right.

"Damn it, she left and Alice's is still out to get her." Masky says. The three of them take off out the door looking for her. They hear a commotion and run in the direction seeing Sally fighting with Alice.

"Just come with me damn it!"

"No!" She says in that childish way of hers.

"Lord Zalgo just wants to talk!"

"As fun as that sounds I have to pass! I'm not as dumb as you think I am, little miss wanna be wonderland." Sally says before slicing her cheek.

"Ok then, little miss wish she wasn't a rape victim. I will drag you out of here screaming if I have to." Sally freezes when she says that and the guys noticed. She just stands there with a grin on her face laughing at how that affected Sally.

Eyeless Jack, Hoody, and Masky walks out of the bush where they were watching and stands in front of Sally. Alice rolls her eyes before throwing her knife so hard hitting Sally in the chest it actually knocked her back on the ground. She takes off running while laughing. The guys turn to Sally seeing the knife in her chest.

"You ok Sally?" Hoody asked helping her up.

"Yea and I got me a free knife." She smiles and they just chuckle at her. Masky tries pulling the knife but it's stuck in her chest.

"Wow it's really stuck in there." He keeps trying but gives up. "Let's get you home and see if Jeff can get it." He picks Sally up carrying her on his hip and they walk back to the house. When they get in EJ calls Jeff downstairs from his room.

"What? I was busy." Jeff comes down grumbling. He stops at the foot of the stairs when he sees the knife in Sally's chest. "What the hell happened?"

"Alice tried kidnapping Sally again." Eyeless Jack tells him. Masky sits Sally down and she walks up to Jeff.

"We couldn't get the knife out, so we figured you could." Masky tells him and he shrugs.

"I know I'm awsome like that." The three guys roll their eyes at Jeff and Sally just giggles.