Chapter Twelve

Sally, Jill, and the puppeteer hang out together through out the long days. Laughing Jack and Toby have been sent out with Slender on missions. Jill only has a few days left before she is gone for two months for missions.

They play around and Sally enjoys herself. When Sally has a free moment up in her room Ben knocks on the door.

"Hey Sally." He smiles. She smiles back.

"Hey Ben." He walks in her room and sits on the bed.

"So what's up?" He remembers what puppeteer told him the night that he found her about how she likes him.

"Nothing just resting from hanging out with Jill before she's gone again. What about you?"

"Thinking about things like a rumor I heard." He grins but she gives him a confused look. "I guess you haven't heard."

"What is it?" She asked.

"That you like me." Her face reddens a little and she looks away hoping he doesn't see her blushing. Big fail he saw her blushing proving it true that she likes him. He laughs and she glares at him.

"Are you laughing at me?"

"Maybe." Ben gets off the bed going over to her. "You are so adorable when you're blushing." He squishes her cheeks together making a fish face. He releases her cheeks then kisses her quickly. Sally looks into his eyes and his face is now red. "Sorry."

"Don't be." She pulls him to her and kisses him. Ben just wraps her up in his arms, kissing her back. While they were making out Eyeless Jack walks in.

"Wow don't smother you two." They pull apart.

"Smart ass." Ben mutters. Sally just laughs.

"Ok so everyone's going out partying or something and I'm staying here with Sally. So have fun Ben." Ben let's Sally out of his arms and leaves the room. When he does she walks over and sits on her bed. Eyeless Jack walks over and sits on the bed beside her. "So you and Ben?" He says and you can hear the grin in his voice.

"What about us?" She asked confused.

"That little make out session I just walked in on?"

"So?" She's still confused.

"Do I really have to just come out and say it?" She shakes her head. "You like Ben don't you?" She blushes and looks away from EJ.

"No." She tries to argue.

"Oh please you are blushing right now Sally. You like him." He grins even though she can't see it.

"So what if I do?"

"I don't know but how did you get past the whole, well ya know, thing?"

"I haven't I still panic a little at times when Ben is close to me or any guy is close to me." She looks up at Eyeless Jack. "Promise not to tell anyone about me and Ben?"

"Promise I might need it as black mail in the future." He laughs but Sally just punches him in the shoulder. "Alright alright I promise not to tell. But if you don't mind my asking how do you see us all?"

"Well Hoody, Masky, Toby, and the puppeteer are like brothers to me. I've never had any siblings. Then Jeff, LJ, Jill and you are like my best friends. Then Ben is just in a different place."

He nods and sits there quite before talking. "What do you want to do?" Sally sits there thinking about it.

"Want to go on a killing spree?" She gives him that innocent look of hers.

"Sounds great to me." He gets up followed by Sally before they run out of the house going on a killing spree. After several houses and lots of evil laughter from Sally they end up at a park. Sally runs over to the swings and sits on one. Eyeless Jack walks over. "Want me to push you?"

"Yeah!" He starts pushing her on the swing. She giggles and he just smiles at how swinging could bring her joy. "Higher Jack higher!" She keeps giggling and he does as she says. When she is going high enough Jack sits down on a swing next to Sally watching her. While swinging she hums puppeteer's song. They hang around the park for about two hours.

"Sally ready to go home?" She shakes her head and teleports to the ground out of the swing.

"I'm ready." Sally takes EJ's hand and he flinches a bit but relaxes. They walk back home to the mansion. When they get in Sally goes up to her room and takes a warm bath letting the blood wash off of her. When she comes out EJ is no where in her room. She is fine at first when she got done with her bath. She sits down on the bed but she starts feeling like she is going to lose everything again. Sally ends up starting to panic and pulls her knees to her chest.

"I'm fine. I'm fine. I won't lose them. I won't lose them." She mutters to herself. "Don't panic, they won't leave me. I just need to calm down." She rocks back in forth. EJ is in his room lying down. Sally gets off her bed and goes to his room. She knocks on the door and he opens it for her.

"Can I stay with you until puppeteer returns?" She looks up at him with her scared dull green eyes.

"Sure come on in." She walks in and sits on the bed. EJ walks back over after closing the door and sits down. He remembers something that the puppeteer said about Sally but couldn't remember the part about her fearing loss. EJ lies back in bed and Sally cuddles into his side.

She starts to doze off to sleep when Jack starts questioning her. "Why does puppeteer sleep with you?" She yawns and answers half asleep.

"He stays to keep me company. I don't like being alone for long periods of time. I fear that when I'm alone I might lose everything again. Puppeteer stays to keep the loneliness away so I don't feel it." She yawns again and falls asleep. Eyeless Jack is sitting there soaking up what she told him.

"Sally?" She doesn't answer. He looks down at her seeing she's asleep. He just laughs and falls asleep next to Sally.

Many hours later they all return with a drunk Jeff. Puppeteer goes up to Eyeless Jack's room and knock on the door. A half asleep EJ comes to the door stumbling.

"Yeah?" He asked still half asleep.

"I came to get Sally." The puppeteer tells him. EJ let's him in and he picks Sally up carrying her out of his room down the hall to hers. He walks in Sally's room and lies her on the bed then crawls in next to her. The puppeteer falls asleep next to her.

The drunken Jeff is downstairs being an idiot while the guys are all laughing. They finally get him the bed around like three in the morning. After that everyone else goes to bed. Everyone is finally in bed sound asleep.