Chapter Four

Everyone is just starting to wake up. They all go downstairs for breakfast but Sally. She is still asleep. Jeff walks into Ben's room to wake them up. He sees Ben has his arm around Sally. Jeff starts laughing and Ben wakes up.

"What are you doing in my room Jeff?" Ben yawns.

"I came to wake you two up but it looks like you're all comfy there." Jeff points to Ben's arm. Ben moves his arm off of Sally and wakes her up.

He shakes her shoulder. "Wake up Sally time for breakfast."

"I don't want to get up Ben."

"What if I said I'll play with you when we get done training today?"

"Deal." She sits up and gets off the bed. Her legs don't hurt her. She looks down at her legs.

"What is it Sally?"

"My legs don't hurt." Sally smiles and runs out the door laughing. She runs in the kitchen and around the table laughing. Ben and Jeff follow her into the kitchen. Sally is still laughing and smiling. They all try catching Sally to get her to set down but none of them can. Slender wraps a tentacle around her waist pulling her to the table.

"Sit down child and eat."

"But I want to run I haven't ran in so long." Sally pouts.

"You can run around when you eat."

"Ok Slender." He sits Sally down in a chair and she eats some cereal. After everyone finishes Ben walks Sally outside.

"Ok Sally we are going to teach you how to kill. Since I don't really use knifes Jeff is going to show you."

"Sally where's your knife?" Jeff asked.

"In the kitchen."

"I'll get it." Ben walks in the house and comes back out with her knife. "Here you go Sally." Sally takes her knife.

"Ok I'm going to show you how to throw a knife. Grab it by the blade then throw it at the tree." Jeff throws his knife making it stick in the tree. "Now you try." Sally grabs it by the blade and throws it. The knife barely hit the side of the tree. "Good you just need to get it a little over." He hands Sally another knife and she throws it. This time it hit the tree perfectly. "Good job Sally."

They work hours on training before they stop. "Can we play now Ben you said we could play?" She looks at him with puppy dog eyes. "Please?"

"Ok ok we can play Sally. Jeff do you want to play with us?"

"Hell no I'm going back in the mansion. I need my beauty sleep for tonight." Jeff walks off back in the house. Sally and Ben start laughing at Jeff.

"Ok Sally what are we playing?" Sally thinks about it.

"Can we go to the waterfall?"

"Sure." Ben picks Sally up and puts her on his shoulders. She starts laughing and smiling. Ben walks to the waterfall in the clearing. When they get there Ben puts Sally down and she runs over to the water.

Ben walks over beside her. Hoody, Eyeless Jack, Masky, and Toby all followed them but they used the trees to move by. Sally gets in the water walking around kicking in it. She keeps laughing and playing in the water. The blood on Sally's legs washes off as she plays. Sally looks up and sees the guys in the trees. She waves at them. Toby puts a finger to his lips signaling not to tell. So Sally goes back to playing in the water.

Ben is still sitting on the side watching her. "Ben come play with me." Sally laughs and keeps playing in the water.

"I'm good. I'll just stay right here." Sally splashes water on Ben and he scoots back from the water panicking.