Chapter Fourteen/Fifteen

Months have passed and it's now October. Hoody and Masky check in on Sally making sure she's still in the mansion. They worry about her a lot she has become like a little sister to them.

Hoody and Masky go out to hunt in the woods seeing if any humans are wondering around. They wander around the woods on their own to cover more ground. Hoody is looking around for any sign of life other than a few animals here and there. He stops when a shiver goes down his spine. He can since someone in the area but doesn't see them.

In the shadows not far away stands a man with a tranquilizer gun. The man is waiting for the perfect shot. Hoody turns his head a little looking revealing a little bit of his neck. The man shots the dart into his neck. Hoody's hand shoots to his neck and a few seconds later he hits the ground.

Masky goes to the north looking for people who may be camping out. He has his hood down for now observing the area for life. The same man who shoot Hoody is hiding not far away from him. Masky can since his presence. He pulls out his knife for if he has to fight. The man has perfect view of Masky's neck and shoots a dart into the back of his neck. Masky hits the ground a few seconds later.

(I just had to post this telling what happened to Hoody and Masky during these two chapters.)

The man gathers up the two in the back of a stolen truck with them chained up. They sleep all the way through the whole ride. The man drags the two unconscious killers into a warehouse, chaining them to the wall.

Hours pass before they wake up. The man is standing in the shadows when they woke up.

"Good seeing you two awake." His voice is deep and raspy sounding as if from screaming.

"Where the hell are we and who are you?" Masky asked putting venom behind his words. The man just chuckles.

"Oh you know who I am. I'm Johnny and you are in a warehouse." He grins while they both glare at him.

"You sick bastard! How could you rape Sally?!" Hoody shouts also putting venom behind his words. They both end up shouting at him, cussing their every breath while trying to get free.

"Behave boys Sally will soon join us for our little game don't you worry." He grins with lust swirling in his eyes, not just lust for Sally's blood but the same lust that started this in the first place. Johnny walks over to the two with two needles in hand. "Time for a nap, you two are getting grouchy." They struggle to get away but it doesn't help. He jabs the needles into their necks injecting them with a sleeping drug.

They pass out leaning on each other. Johnny leaves while they are passed out to go back to Slender woods. Once there he sneaks to the mansion, then inside up to Sally's room. He leaves a note on the bed.

It reads, 'I got your two friends to join our game Sally. I'm ready to play what about you? Now here's the directions leave the pasta house and no more of your friends will be dragged in. If you come to me I'll let them go. Let the game begin Sally.' After placing the note he leaves before Sally comes out of the bathroom. He hides outside waiting to see if she accepts the play date invite. In the window he sees Sally writing something before she sneaks out. Johnny sees Sally teleport out of the woods. He grins seeing she accepts the invite.

{Few days before All Hallow's Eve}

Johnny is sitting in the warehouse with Hoody and Masky who are awake still cussing him out every once in awhile. Johnny keeps drugging Hoody and Masky to keep them asleep. Again he drugs them before lying back to take a nap.

{All Hallow's Eve just when Sally arrives at the warehouse}

Hoody and Masky see Sally and the guys. They know then that she fell right into Johnny's hands doing just as he wanted her to do.