Chapter Twenty One

Everyone in the pasta house is sound asleep. Alice has been watching from the outside waiting for the perfect moment to sneak in but after a few hours she falls asleep. It's about 3am so there's not much activity going on. That's when Alice woke up. She sneaks in the door heading upstairs to look for Sally.

Once upstairs in Sally's room she finds out that Sally's not there. Alice heads down to the basement to look for Sally. When she got down there she sees Ben, Jeff, and Jill asleep on the couch. She was so sure that Sally was with Ben last night. But if Sally's not there then where is she?

Alice gets out of the house looking for Sally. Zalgo gave her orders to find Sally and not to harm her. Even if she tried it wouldn't hurt Sally. She sets out into the woods looking for her.

Back at the mansion Ben wakes up seeing Sally's gone. He figures she went to get breakfast or go to the clearing like she always does. Ben gets up going upstairs to see if Sally is in the kitchen. He finds out that she's not there so he heads to the clearing.

While Ben was gone everyone else started to wake up and head down for breakfast. Hoody and Masky were the first to notice Sally's not there.

"Where's Sally?" Hoody asked. Everyone just shrugs.

"She's probably with Ben. He's not here either." Laughing Jack says. They just go back to breakfast leaving the question up in the air.

Ben is in the clearing but he doesn't see Sally. "Sally?! You here?!" He calls out. No answer. He heads back to the mansion after about five minutes of no response. He walks in the back door trying to stay calm.

"Hey Ben where's Sally? We figured she was with you." Masky says.

"I don't know. I woke up and she was gone. I checked the clearing she's not there." This gets everyone started. They all run out the back door thinking it was Alice who took her. They split up running in different directions. Eyeless Jack is the one to find Alice; she is sitting at the base of a tree deep in thought. He walks over grabbing her hair pulling her head back.

He drags her into the clearing where they agreed to meet up. She is screaming all the way to the clearing trying to pry his hand from her hair but he has a tight grip. Everyone hears the screaming and runs to the clearing. They see EJ holding someone's hair and them fighting back trying to get free. He throws her to the ground.

She hits the ground with a thump. She looks back up at Eyeless Jack.

"You fucking prick what was that for?!" She screams at him.

"Shut the hell up Alice! Where's Sally?!" He screams back at her. Everyone now has her surrounded.

"If I knew do you think I would have stayed in the woods just to be drug here. Plus I could be asking you guys the same thing?" Alice states.

"If Zalgo's bitch here didn't get Sally, then, who did?" Jeff asked. They all look back around at each other.

(Unknown place)

Sally wakes up in an unknown room. It's solid black and has a slight breeze in it. Sally's bound to a bed but she can move her head. She looks around but not even ten minutes later she hears something kick on. She starts smelling a funny scent and she starts to get sleepy.

Sally tries to stay awake but the darkness drags her under into the depths.

Authors Note

Ok so as I have said before it's taking me a bit to write the next chapters in this story. As soon as I finish writing a chapter in this story I will post it and I hope you guys like this chapter. Also who do you think took Sally? >:) Ok guys until I can write the next chapter bye. =*.*= =^.^=