New legs.

I stared in awe at the new objects that had replaced my tail. My mom smiled at my surprise.

"You look JUST like I did when I got my new legs!" She cried. "Don't worry, you'll get used to them." I shook my head, making my ruby red, wavy hair fall down to my waist.

"No I won't! These things are like seaweed! Except, not green, and not slimy." I turned my legs to the side to reveal perfectly toned calves. At least they were pretty. Mother patted my head, wet from swimming. 

"Just think though! In a few hours, you'll get to see Melody again!" I looked my mother in the eye  and let out my first smile in days.

"Yeah..." you see, when Me and my sister, Melody, were born, Everyone thought we'd  be the perfect twins. But they were wrong. While Melody was born with legs, I was born with a beautiful tail. Because of this, my mother had to return to the sea with me while my sister stayed on land with my father. The only reason I was agreeing to go to Aurodon was because I finally got to meet my sister in person.

My lips formed a frown as I thought of all the new customs I would be introduced to on land. I turned my eyes to my mother's. 

"What if she doesn't like me? What if they don't like me? I'll be an outcast! Just like the sea witch!" Mother grabbed my hand gently.

"You are nothing like the Sea Witch!" She gasped. "You are princess Luna Triton! Daughter of Queen Ariel and King Eric! The students of Aurodon would be crazy not to love you!" I smiled at my mother.

"Thank you Mom." Mother shook her head.

"No need to thank me for the truth." She joked. She suddenly stood up. "Now," she reached for a lock of my long hair. "Let's do something about this hair.

~~~~~~20 Min later~~~~~~

I turned to look at myself in the mirror. I let out a gasp when I saw the girl standing in front of me

 I let out a gasp when I saw the girl standing in front of me

"I look...like a human!" I cried happily. "Wow! These "shoes" are  so NOT as comfy as a tale!"

Mom snorted. "You'll get used to it my darling!" Her warm hands made me feel safe as she rubbed my shoulders. "Now, the Limo is at the gate so don't be late!" I sighed. I gave my mother one last hug.

"Thanks. Mommy." I burrowed my face in her hair. She stroked my head.

"No need to thank me young one! Just remember one thing." She suddenly pulled me away and rested both hands on my shoulders. "No matter what, never, EVER let anyone tell you you are different from anything you want to be! You just be it! I'm routing for you, Luna! Make me proud." She smiled weakly at me. I pulled her in for another hug. There was a loud beep and mother pulled away from my hug. "It's time. Go!" She nudged me gently towards the gate. I nodded. 

"Okay. And Mom?" I called to her as she turned to walk back to the castle. She turned around. "You neither." She smiled but nodded.

"Love you!" I yelled to her as I ran out the gate to get to the limo.

"Love you!" She called back.  I opened the door to the limo and was surprised to see four other different looking kids already inside. I turned to the driver.

"We have guests." His gruffy voice traveled throughout the limo. I looked back at the kids. Now they where looking at me. I smiled wearily. One of the kids—a boy— had white hair with black at its roots. He was blushing. Which—of course— made me blush back. A girl with purple hair finally broke the unsettling silence.

"Are you getting in or what?" Her tone was impatient. It caused me to jump into the limo and quickly slam the door behind me. I had a feeling this would be the craziest ride of my life.

Hey guys! So this is my SECOND desendants rp and I hope you liked this first chapter! As I said, Not Evil will continue. But in the meantime, Enjoy this new one! Make sure to vote and comment! And remember, I ❤️U!!!!