Awkward...

The ride seemed to take forever. I would sometimes catch the boy with white hair—whose name I had learned was Carlos— staring at me from the side mirror. But whenever I looked at him, he would turn away and act as if nothing had happened. It was causing me anxiety. I would often reach up and touch my face in case I had anything on it. A boy who was more broad than Carlos—his name I had learned was Jay— would always start fights with Carlos wich resulted in an awkward silence for the rest of the people in that car. Including the purple haired girl—whose name I had learned was Mal— , the blue haired girl—whose name I had learned was Evie—, and me. It got so annoying that I decided to stop it.

"Boys!" Carlos and Jay stopped fighting. I smiled. "That's better. You really should learn to use your manners. It's not polite to wrestle in a limo when you have company." I looked over at Mal,expecting for her to thank me. But instead, she rolled her eyes and turned to look out the window. It was then that I noticed Evie was starring at me. She was smiling to.

"Your skin is so bright! You just HAVE to tell me how you get it that bronzed!" I smiled back.

"A nice raw dead fish skin wrap does the trick!" I said excitedly. Evie cocked her head to the side.

"Dead fish skin? Is that some kind of joke?" She asked skeptically. I shook my head slowly. She turned to Mal without saying anything else. I nodded to myself. Okay... I thought. Suddenly, the four started screaming at the top of their lungs and holding onto each other. I looked around, half expecting a Kraken. But instead, I saw the ocean looking bright in all it's glory. I turned my eyes back to the crew. A golden bridge had formed and the car was now driving on it.

When everyone stopped screaming, I pointed out the window to show them nothing was wrong. Evie smirked.

"It's magic!" She breathed out. Mal knocked the object she had in her hand against the frame of the see through wall.

"Hey!"'she called to the driver. "Did this little button open the barrier?" She asked. 

"No. That opens my garage. And this button..." that's all he said before pressing a button wich made the wall ride up. 

I scoffed. "How rude!" Mal turned to look at me.

"I know... I like that guy." I rolled my eyes.

~~~~~time skip~~~~~~

We arrived at Aurodon to the sound of a marching band playing. I moved my head to the sound of the music. But it soon stopped when Evie opened the door and Carlos and Jay fell out of it, fighting over what looked like pants . I smacked a hand to my forehead.

"You have everything else! Why do you want this?" Carlos yelled to Jay.

"Because you want it!" Jay yelled back. Mal cleared her throat.

"Guys! We have an audience!" She said through her fake smile. Jay and Carlos just looked up to see a crowd of people watching them. Jay smiled.

"Just... cleaning up?" Suddenly, a lady in blue stepped up.

"Leave it like you found it!" She sing-songed. "And by that I mean just leave it!" She said it this time more serious. Jay hoisted Carlos up. I turned to look at the lady in blue. She was short and had her brown hair in a bun. "Welcome! I am fairy godmother! And this is prince Ben and Princess Audrey." I finally noticed two other humans standing next to the lady in blue. One of them was a female. The other a handsome male. I straightened in the prescience of royalty.