Carlos.

I watched Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos sneak out of the school. I was going to follow them, when I remembered Jane. She was so sensitive. She'd go crazy if she came out of the bathroom to see no one there. I backed away from the staircase and walked back to my room. Let the villains have a bit of fun. While they could still have it.  

~~~~~~Next morning~~~~~~~

I awoke to a shoe to the forehead. Luckily it was just ballerina flats. Jane was throwing stuff out of her closet like it was the end of the world.

"Jane! What are you doing?" I yawned.

"Picking an outfit for today!" Her voice was muffled by all those clothes.

"Really? Cause it looks like your starting a tornado." Jane ignored me. I yawned again before slipping out of bed.

"Magic spell,

Hear me well

A beautiful dress for a princess 

As you can tell,

Not feeling well,

Bring her worries to an end." 

I sang a song spell. Immediately, an outfit flew out of Jane's closet accompanied by shoes and makeup. But instead of landing peacefully next to Jane, the clothes and shoes flew onto Jane's face, making her fall backwards into the pile of clothes. I gasped.

"Jane! I am SO sorry."I mumbled.

"Mph mph." I couldn't hear Jane through all those clothes. I pulled them off of her one by one. When Jane was not being attacked by designer clothes, she tried speaking again.

"I meant to say, it's okay. At least you picked me an outfit." I helped her up.

"Yeah..." I muttered embarrassed.

"What are you going to wear?" She asked me.

I looked down and realized I was still in my pjs. I looked back at Jane and smirked. I stepped away from her and snapped my fingers. A whirl of clothes lifted from my desk and started flying around my body as my pjs were thrown off. I threw my arms up as the clothes spun faster, making my hair. I closed my eyes as the clothes arranged themselves on my body. As well as jewelry. When I was fully dressed, the clothes fell to the ground. I twirled. Jane's mouth dropped open. 

"How did you..." I giggled.

"It's nothing. Just child' splay."

Jane shook her head. "I'm going to go get dressed. Not like that though." She picked up her outfit and slowly walked to the bathroom. Her eyes were still wide. I watched as she slowly closed the door behind her. Then, I picked up my back pack and walked out the door.

~~~~~~At locker~~~~~~

I met Charlotte at my locker.

"Hey Sea Foam!" She squealed. Her smile faded when she noticed that I was murdering my locker. 

"Hey..." I answered distractedly. I banged on the locker a few times. I was about to blast it open when Charlotte grabbed my arm.

"Like this." She stepped in front of me and pulled the latch on the locker. It swung open. My face reddened.

"Oh..." 

Charlotte laughed.

"Hey. It's okay. Now you can get your books without mangling your locker!" She joked. I laughed.

"Thanks, Char Char." I smiled gratefully. Charlotte nodded. Her brow furrowed. "What?" I asked. I turned to look at what she was looking at. My heart stopped when I saw who it was.

Carlos.

He was looking right at me. I blushed and turned back to Char. She smirked.

"Oh... I see..." she said. I shook my head.

"There's Nothing to see." I muttered.

"Oh yes there is! He likes you! And you like him. So why are you pretending?" She pressed. I looked down at the floor.

"You wouldn't understand."

"Come on!'Sea Foam, you're in love!" I snapped my eyes to hers.

"What are you talking about?!" I whisper screamed. Charlotte shook her head.

"Go talk to him!" She urged. I turned around . Carlos was now talking to someone else. I looked back at Charlotte. 

"No. I don't like him and I don't need you to be saying that." I sounded more sure than I felt. Charlotte raised her hands in mock surrender.

"Ok, fine. Lie to me then! Let's just get to class, okay?" I nodded. I turned around one more time. Carlos was walking in the opposite direction. I nodded to myself. I'm doing the right thing... I told myself over and over again as I walked to class with Charlotte. Trying desperately to believe it.