Chapter 4- Remember?

As varian and (y/n) finished their sandwiches, varian turned to her, "so..where did you live before..?" (Y/n) gazed down and sighed, "well...I didn't really have a home. My parents...I didn't know them. I've always been alone. Begging, stealing, bartering, whatever it took to survive." Varian's eyes widened and he looked down, "...I'm sorry." (Y/n) looked at him and nudged him, "stop saying that! You don't have to be sorry for something you have nothing to do with." Varian looked at her coldly, "I know I didn't do anything wrong, but I still feel sympathy for you." (Y/n) was taken back by the sudden cold attitude, but didn't say anything. She turned away from him and closed her eyes. She craved sleep more than ever like a hibernating bear. She turned to varian, "where can I sleep?" Varian shrugged, "I don't know, we don't have any other bed." (Y/n) sighed, "guess I'll sleep down here." Varian quick grabbed her shoulder and pulled her up before she went to lie down, "nonono, you can have numbed and I'll sleep on the floor." (Y/n) looked at him in surprise and groaned, "no I don't wanna take your bed, you've showed too much kindness already." Varian laughed and raised an eyebrow, "you're my guest, it's what you do." (Y/n) laughed, getting up and then plopping down on the bed. She then began snoring seconds later. Varian chuckled and grabbed his blanket, pulling it over her. He then grabbed a spare blanket and made a make-shift bed on the floor and dozed off.
___________________________
Varian slept in as (y/n) tiptoed past him. It was a bright morning and she wanted to see the sky. She walked over to the window and quietly pulled it open. The sky was a beautiful orange with hints of pink and purple. (Y/n) held her hand out, feeling the breeze as it laced her palm with a cold sensation. She took a deep breath before closing the window and sealing it. She crawled back into bed and then dozed back off, letting sleep overwhelm her. Varian soon woke up and yawned. He still felt tired even after a full night of sleep. He saw that (y/n) was still asleep, so he quietly walked downstairs and started making breakfast. He cooked up eggs, bacon, and some biscuits. He then ran upstairs and began shaking (y/n), "wake up! Breakfast is ready!" (Y/n) groaned and looked up. She yawned and stretched, "why must you wake me up you evil villain." Varian chuckled and pulled (y/n)'a arm, "come on!" (Y/n) then pulled herself up out of bed and walked with varian downstairs. She helped varian set up breakfast and they then ate. When they were done they groaned and then varian's eyes lit up, "hey! Wanna see my lab?" (Y/n)'s eyes lit up, "..sure!"
------------
Sorry this is kinda just a lot of sleeping and light interaction. Thanks for all the views! I didn't think I'd get this many, I'm thankful for all you guys. Please leave suggestions in be comments for anything you'd like to see!