Chapter 22- Secret of the Sundrop (Ending 1-Bad)

PLEASE READ**
This ending is very... not satisfying. I have had this planned since the beginning and wanted to end it on a note that was odd and not like the others and created a twist. So please, if you don't like bad endings you might wanna just wait until I possibly make a happy ending
Also this includes
-mental illness
-violence
-blood

So yeah ;)

Varian kidnapped the queen
I'm still trapped

How could this get any worst?

...

Varian worked silently on something that I couldn't make out. Me and the queen were chained and hopeless at this point. I desperately wanted to call out to him, see if there was any good left, but I sadly knew there wasn't. I tugged at my chains, wishing the discomfort on my wrists would go away. Varian hissed at the noise and yelled at me, causing for me to shrink back. The queen looked at me concerned before looking away.
     Varian looked out the window before disappearing into the shadows. The queen suddenly turned to me
"..who are you?"
I looked down at the ground
"I'm his.. girlfriend, friend...I don't know."
The queen sniffed before looking away,
"I'm sorry."
Suddenly, I felt an overwhelming sadness hit my chest. I wouldn't be in this situation if I'd of stuck with my original life. I was just an orphaned thief. I was nothing more, yet I let myself be taken by someone so cruel, letting him blind me. I felt tears pour down my tears as I was hit with reality. Suddenly, all the feeling in my chest left.  I was left numb, just staring at nothing.
   Someone came in, but my eyes were glued down. Suddenly, I was grabbed and taken outside. I could move, almost as if I was paralyzed. I looked to my left and saw her- the princess. I blinked at her before looking down. I couldn't see what was happening before me as battle broke out. I didn't know what was going on. Suddenly, I was grabbed by something cold and metal. I found the energy to look up-Varian. I stared back emotionless. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I wanted to end this nightmare. Suddenly, I was thrown to the ground. As I was in the air heading towards the ground, I felt relief. I was ready to end this whole nightmare. As I hit the ground, the world went black.

Varian shook as he looked down. He didn't mean to throw y/n so hard to the ground. Blood scorched the area around her and a pool formed around her head. Shaking, he felt tears prick his eyes as he tried to realize what was happening. In a flash, he was out of the robot, hurling towards her body. Slowly, he wrapped his hands around her, propping her up. Blood dripped from her mouth as her eyes stared off lifelessly. Varian gasped, letting tears escape and drizzle down his cold cheek. He sniffed as rapunzel came up beside him. Slowly, he murmured..
"I was all..caught up in a piece of heaven..not even realizing..."
rapunzel sighed, signaling for the guards to come get him.

Nobody ever knew (y/n)'s name after that. She was forgotten by the people who she was seen by that faithful day. There only was one person who dared remember. Varian would feel empty for the rest of his days, dreaming of the girl he let go. The little piece of heaven left in his life faded, and now he was alone.

Well folks, this was an adventure. I might do an alternate ending if you guys want something satisfying and happy, but that's on you guys. A little piece of heaven is complete, and we find the sad fate of Varian and (y/n)'s relationship. the reason I killed her was because I wanted to write her as someone who had an epiphany and realized he was the reason for her faults and weaknesses. I thought she'd be sick of it and ultimately want this nightmare to end so she could be with her parents and be away from him. She didn't love him anymore. I hope you guys enjoyed this story, and please give me suggestions if you want anything else. Thank you guys and it was a blast :)

AT 50K I WILL POST ART CONTEST AND WILL DO A SPECIAL CHAPTER :^)