Queen for a day Part 2

(Y/n) sighed as the wind blew her hair back. She felt uneasy with the thought that something bad might occur. Shaking her head, she closed the window from which she had held her head out of and padded down to varian's lab. Inside, he was hunched over his desk working. (Y/n) groaned and patted him on his back, "Varian, you're not supposed to be working on the rocks..." Varian ignored her, pushing her away to try a chemical on the rocks. Angrily, she pushed him to which he scowled, "what's your problem (y/n)! You know we have to do something!" (Y/n) glared at him before turning her gaze down, "Varian, Rapunzel is gonna handle all of this when she can. Just wait until the king and Queen return." Varian continued to pour the chemical onto the rock. Then, the door suddenly creaked open to reveal Quirin, to which he spoke, "Varian I-" He right away got the idea and scowled angrily, "Varian, I told you to stay AWAY from those rocks!" Varian looked down to see he had spilt some of the chemical. Shaking his head, he met eyes with Quirin and yelled, "none of our problems are gonna get solved if we just sit and do nothing! Old Corona is dying and nobody is doing anything to help it! Do you think we can just run away from our problems?" Quirin pulled his hand to his temples and growled lowly, "I know Varian, but there is more to it than you can possibly imagine!" Whining, Varian threw his hands out, "then why won't you tell me!" Quirin began to walk away before stopping before the door. (Y/n) tried to see what he was doing, but couldn't match the angle. Quirin then heaved a heavy sigh and slowly turned, "you're not ready.." As he turned, he spotted something growing behind Varian, who was too caught up in the moment. Realizing what it was doing, Quirin ran towards Varian, "Varian, watch out!" He pushed Varian away, only before getting his arm trapped in the structure that continued to grow. Varian looked up fearfully, as did (y/n) Varian panicked, before coming to a conclusion, "uh..I'll go get help! (Y/n), stay here with him!" (Y/n) called out for him to wait, Varian had vanished into the snow. Scared, (y/n) turned to Quirin, who was silently looking down as the rocks began to engulf his body.
----------------------------------------------
(Y/n) blinked her eyes through the darkness. She felt it on every part of her body as she walked into the abyss. Suddenly, someone appeared in front of her— a woman. She appeared to still be young but aged. The woman held a stiff, mean glare at (y/n) before suddenly advancing. She took a few steps towards (y/n) before-SLAP! She hit her across the face, leaving her on the ground, bruised. (Y/n) whined and cried out to her as the woman turned her back and walked, disappearing into the darkness. (Y/n) sat crying and miserable in the dark before cold swept over her body and everything disappeared.

----------------------------------------------"Dad! The princess wouldn't help but I-" (y/n) blinked open her eyes as Varian stared in shock at his father, who was now fully encased in the rock

"Dad! The princess wouldn't help but I-" (y/n) blinked open her eyes as Varian stared in shock at his father, who was now fully encased in the rock. Running over, he screamed and cried in disbelief before falling to the ground. (Y/n) stared back, trying to comprehend what was happening. Suddenly, Varian twisted his head to her and snarled, "why didn't you help him!" (Y/n) accidentally yawned before groaning, "I couldn't do anything, so don't put this on me!" Varian slowly shook his head while grinning, "I knew I should have listened to you dad..." (y/n) twisted her eyebrows in confusion, "Varian, you're not making any sense." Varian laughed and turned to her, "dad told me he recognized you from an outside village. Your people are the ones who don't care about anyone else except themselves and steal from nearby villages." Taken back, (y/n) trembled as she spoke, "I have no memory of being in any village. It's not my fault you were too stupid and ignorant! Just... Varian... stop. This isn't right." (Y/n) trembled softly, slowly tightening her fist as Varian scowled at her, "how would you know if it's right or wrong? Besides, If the stuff my dad said is true, I shouldn't have to listen to a word you say." (Y/n) was taken aback by this and sneered, "oui, shut up! Quirin is wrong about everything! That isn't me!" Varian twisted his head and grinned at her, "my dad was right. It's people like you who are wrong, and when people are in the wrong, they need to learn a thing or two to set things straight..." Varian rushed (y/n), knocking her out as she hit the cold floor. Laughing, Varian smiled, "they.. will..pay"

--------
aH this chapter sucks but okay
The artwork belongs to meee
I decided to put it cause y not
Next chapter will be soon and then I'm going back one from vacation In a few weeks which will slow down the last chapters so rip
Also the episode was so spicy just yEs