St. Patrick's Day (Special Chapter)

Okay I know S.P.D is over but I had this stupid idea.

This is non related to the real plot of this story so don't worry if you get confused.

Anyway lets begin-

It was a normal day in the castle, except it wasn't a normal day. It is St. Patrick's Day, the day where people would go around pinching other people who weren't wearing green.

Everyone seem to have completely forgot about holidays up in space except for Lance.

Today he wore a green shirt and his regular blue jeans.

As he walked into the 'living room' everybody was just chilling on the sofa. He grew a smirk on his face knowing who he can pinch. He snuck up behind his best friend, Hunk and pinched his arm as hard as he can.

"AHHHH!" Hunk screeched as he jumps off the sofa and onto the floor.

"Lance! What the quiznak!?" Lance only laughed

Coran and Allura walked into the room, "what is going? Did something happen?" Coran asked concern for the sobbing Hunk on the floor.

Lance sneakily went behind Coran and Allura, and Pinch!

"QUIZNAK!" Coran yelled, before Allura could process what just happened Lance pinched her too.

"EEK!" She shrieked

"Lance!" She yelled

Lance only laughed

"You're all not wearing green!" Everybody for groaned,

Pidge only chuckled, "Lucky me to be wearing green today!"

"Now there's only one person who isn't wearing green," everyone looked at each other.

Keith

Lance raced towards Keith's room. He had a smirk planted onto his face, without knocking he opened up the door and saw Keith reading a book.

Keith looked up, "what do you want?"

"Ohhh~" Lance cooed, he starts getting closer, "It looks like someone's not wearing any green..."

That made Keith think of an idea. There was no way he was getting pinched.

Before Lance can even raise his arm up, Keith grabbed him by the hand and pushed him onto his bed. Lance froze and looked straight up at Keith innocently.

Keith instantly put his lips onto Lance's and they had a rough make out session. Lance didn't question anything but just went along.

Keith took off his shirt and then Lance's and threw them somewhere in the room but he kept Lance's shirt close to him. They begin kissing again but Keith stopped.

"Hmph" Is all Keith said. Lance closed his eyes waiting for his touch but only to be pinched on the side.

"OUCH!" Lance screeched, he opened his eyes to find Keith wearing his green shirt.

"You're not wearing any green~" He cooed

Lance just blushed, Keith got up and left the room.

Lance sat up on his bed and sat there dumbfounded, he then left Keith's room and into his own room. He put on his regular clothing and sat on his bed embarrassed of what just happened.

He could hear laughing in the distance. Lance was on the verge of crying until his door opened. It was Keith. Lance glared at him.

Keith walked up to him and grabbed his chin and kissed him, it wasn't rough but it was filled with love and passionate.

"Hey man, sorry about that," Keith says as he rubs Lance's hair and leaves.

Lance couldn't stay mad at him so he smiled.

This was probably the best St. Patrick's Day ever.