Chapter 7

Sorry for not uploading been busy with school but here's a funny picture^ :D (Wheezes)

6 Years Later

I lift my arms up and stretch and use my sleeves to wipe off the little sweat that's dripping from my forehand.

Jeez, didn't think it would take this long. I put my paper works inside of a folder and placed it in my desk. I get up from my chair and walk over to flop on my bed.

I still can't believe I got to go to my dream place. South Dakota. Not a place everyone wants to go but I do. It's peaceful and that's what I like. Though I'm not very familiar with this place since I just recently moved here.

Maybe I'll make new friends, of course Hunk, Pidge, and Shiro are still there, I can always Skype them.

My stomach starts growling signaling me that I'm hungry. I get off my bed and head downstairs towards the kitchen. The kitchen was small but I didn't mind, I lived by myself after all. I opened the fridge and got disappointed because there's nothing to eat. I close the fridge and opened up one of my cabinets, nope no food. I opened my wallet to see I don't have much money. Maybe I'll go to the store and pick up some ramen. I'll need to find a job soon since I used up all my money on the trip to here and this little house.

I grab my keys and make my way outside. I turned on my phone and went to Google Maps to find the closet gas station or Walmart. Luckily there was a small gas station 10 minutes away from here so I head there.

As I walk into the gas station to find the ramen I heard two girls giggling from behind me. Something they said made me caught my attention. "Omg! Isn't he the cutest?" One girl said, "Shhh! You're being too loud!" The other girl whispered yelled. "I can't believe he dropped out of school though, he was doing so well, what made him stop?" "I don't know but let's leave, my boyfriend," Blah blah blah. Drop out of school? That sounds very familiar, but I just shrugged it off.

I pay for my 4 packages of ramen for only a dollar, Jesus I'm glad these things are cheap. I then went outside.

I haven't really explore this area that much maybe I'll do that sometime.

I reach my house and unlock my door and set the bag of ramen on the coffee table that's near my couch. I laid on the couch and turned on the T.V, the news was on but I didn't pay much attention because right after that I fell asleep hungry.

I woke up and checked the time, 6:34 p.m., this is a good time to take a walk, right after I eat though, as my stomach growls loudly.

I set the pan of water on the stove and wait for it to boil with the ramen in it. While I'm waiting I check my phone to see if anyone is online on Skype.

Pidge is online

Lance: WASUP

Pidge is typing...

Pidge: HEYHEYHEYHE

Pidge: HOU U DOIN

Lance: IM GOOD U

Pidge: SAMe

Pidge: HOW S.D

Lance: GOOD

Lance: SHIT MY RAMEN

Pidge: CHEAP ASS

Pidge: LOl

Pidge: Lance?

I leave Pidge on read and turn off the stove.

I ate the noodles pretty quickly and changed my clothes to fit the weather outside.

I walk past the gas station and into the street sidewalk, there were not that many cars on the road, so it was quiet, I see things I recognize like KFC that's across the street and a small café shop, as I look close in the café window that's when I stop in my tracks to see a very familiar mullet.