Chapter 12

-Warning lots of curses- ^Rolo and Nyma^

Right when I was going to pull Keith's pants down, my head was hit with something really hard. I also heard glass shattering, I didn't know what was happening until someone pulled my hair back and threw me across the room. 

"YOU BITCH!"

My head was still dizzy from whatever hit me.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!"

My ears were ringing but I can still faintly hear whatever that's screaming at me.

I finally come to my consciousness and look up.

It was a man I never saw before, he had orange hair and was wearing a tank top and had buffy muscles.

"Rolo, stop!" I hear Keith yell.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SLUT!"

Keith stays quiet with wide eyes.

'Rolo' turns back to me with glaring eyes.

"NOW YOU LITTLE BITCH."

I try getting up but only to be knocked down, he kicked me in the gut so hard to the point I coughed up what seems like blood.

"ROLO!"

I look up with dizzy eyes and see Rolo pulling something out of  his pocket.

It was a switchblade.

Jesus Christ he's going to kill me.

He starts walking towards me, I couldn't move at all.

"NO!" Keith screams and runs towards Rolo. Keith grabs Rolo from the behind and wraps his arms around his stomach and tries to  hold him back. 

"WHAT THE HELL?!" 

"L-Lance! GO! RUN!" 

I do as he says and got the fuck out of there, Jesus Christ

I felt bad for leaving Keith there, but Rolo was going to fucking kill me!

I ran out of the house and onto the streets, I had no idea where I was going my head was a mess with blood dripping on my face. I need to call the police.... I slow down and become even more dizzy than before. It felt like I was going to pass out any second now.  I pull out my phone dialing 911

"911, what's your emergency?"

"H-help" I say very weakly, my vision starts getting fuzzy and that's when I fall over.

//////

Change of POV (Keith's POV now)

I let go of Rolo but to be slapped in the face,

"Rolo...." I say, while holding my red cheek.

"SHUT UP, DAMN IT!"

I felt like I was on the verge of crying.

"I'm sorr-"

"How long have you two been fucking, huh!?"

"Fucking? We never fucked once! He's...he's just a friend..."

"Then why the hell were you two making out on my fucking bed?!"

I didn't say anything.

"If you're going to fucking cheat on me then why don't you FUCKING LEAVE!?"

Now I was angry.

"FINE! I'll leave!" I say while walking towards Lance's duffel bag.

"But before you go, I'm going to punish you for what you done," Rolo says as he grabs my arm.

"Huh?" I asked confused but soon to be yanked on the bed.

Rolo climbed on top of me while licking his lips. Oh God....  I think to myself.

Rolo pinned my hands above my head. I struggle to get out of his grip but he was too strong. 

"LET GO!" I screamed hoping someone would hear.

Rolo licks my cheek and then my mouth making me shut up.

"Shhh, this won't take long."

I shut my eyes that was now filled with tears and hear him unzipping his pants.

Please someone, save me.

Lance!

A/N

Jesus Christ