Chapter 11

this is a blessing picture right there^

Keith's face turns red in an instant, he quickly throws his guitar under the bed.

"Keith, come on," I say while walking into the room, I drop my duffel bag near his bed. Keith looks away in embarrassment, damn it, stop being cute.

"You know...you have a really pretty voice,"

"No, I don't, shut up..."

"Yes, you do,"

"No, I don't"

"Yes, you do"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"No"

"Yes...Wait, hey!" Keith yelled

I only laugh in response. Keith gets up from the ground and walks towards his bed to sit on it. I sit beside him. "That's your stuff?" he says pointing to the duffel bag. I hum in response. We were sitting extremely close.

I look towards his face and look into his eyes. Jeez, I didn't think his eyes were this beautiful. I mean back then I'll always look at Keith's old pictures and his eyes looked pretty there but up this close? I didn't notice Keith was staring right back into my eyes, "Lance, you have really pretty eyes." I feel my face getting red.

"I know how you feel about me..."

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"You don't have to be scared anymore," and after he said that he cups my cheeks and leans in with his eyes closed.

JESUS CHRIST HE'S GOING TO KISS ME

Our lips connect, my heart explodes, I'm kissing my lifetime crush right now.

We stayed like this for what seemed like hours but in reality it was only a few seconds. Then things got a little too hot...

Smut Warning

I couldn't control myself. I lick Keith's bottom lip asking for an entrance. He gladly accepts it and opens his mouth a little and I immediately shove my tongue in. We were making out. I was making out with Keith.

Without even thinking, I push Keith onto the bed, forcing him to lay on his back while I get on top of him, straddling his hips. We didn't pull apart though, not yet. Our crotches were rubbing against each other. I could feel Keith's bulge getting bigger while I was getting hard myself.

I move my hands down to his hard shaft and start rubbing it. Keith moaned loudly in my mouth. We pull apart with saliva disconnected from our tongues and I attack his neck to suck on it. After a few tries, I finally found his sweet spot when he moaned. "Ah, Lance"  Yes, moan my name. I could feel Keith's sweatpants getting wet from his precum.

We were in such a heated moment, neither of us noticed someone was in the room with us.

A/N

Boy, that escalated quickly

I am evil