chapter 10

Candy pov
As i sit here in the dark basement clothless and cold. I just layed there and cried to myself. I then heard somebody come in it was him. He had brought some clothes and food down to me. I was scared as hell of this guy i didnt even know his name. Or know him foreal. I just did anything that he had asked me so that he wouldn't hurt me anymore.

Will pov
Wen i arrived back to the house i decided to fix candy some to eat and found her some clothes. I walked down to the basement where i saw her laying on the floor shaking and crying. I picked her up and took her up stairs. I took her to one of my guest room and sat her on the bed. I then went to the bathroom and ran her a hot bubble bath cause she needed it. I picked her up and and placed her in the tub.

Candy pov
He took me up stairs and sat me on a bed. The room was very nice it looked like a girl room. It was gold and pink with leopard print everywhere. He came back in and got me and placed me in the tub. The water was so hot it burned as so as i sat in. I had so many cuts abmnd bruises but they were healing.

Pablo pov
Now im on the way to boss man house i know he said don't pop up unexpected but this couldnt wait and i wasn't talking over on the phone. I pulled up to his gate where the guards was standing they unlocked it and let me in. Parked my car and went and rung the door bell.

Will pov
I was in my office when i heard my door bell ring. I ran out so fast who the hell could this be this time of the day. I opened it and it was Pablo. Oh wassup my niggah u know ion like nobody just poppin up but come on in my office i gotta finish counting this money