chapter 26

Bossman will pov
I was at the trap house working when my girl had called my phone. She was telling me about how she had went to chrissy and confronted her about talking to me. Then she went on talkimg about how some girl who was at her house named moe. All them went to arguing now she saying when she mad it home she saw a box. She told me that when she opended it she was a head it wad tray my brother. Somebody had killed him im a gangsta and all but that shit hurted like hell to know my 2nd brother was gone. But i was gine find out who did it and i was gone fuck them up. I gotta call up brian and mike and let them know wassup betrer yet im fena pull up on them.

2hrs later
Mike:wassup bro
Bryon:wats good bro
Bossman will:ight yall some shit just went down the other day and shit bout to get wicked.
Both together: wat happend
Bossman will:well tray got killed yesterday. Who ever did it chopped his head off and left it in a box in front of the house candy had found it. It was a letter in it too but no name it only said unknown and all i remember was im watching you.

Mike pov
All i could think about was what will had just said. How could somebody do some low down shot like that. If anything i deserved that im the one. Tray was a good dude he went to school and worked with us. He never started drama with anybody. He was a down to earth ass dude and they took him away from us. But we gone find out who did it and we gone take them out. We gone make them suffer like we are now.

Candy pov

I was in the house cooking dinner for me and will when i heard somebody at the door

I was in the house cooking dinner for me and will when i heard somebody at the door. I wonder who this could be i know its not will because he is working. I also know that nobody can get in the gatr unless they have the code. I slowly went to look out the door i saw a lady woth long black hair. I was wondering who she was and who she was here for. So i opened it.

 Candy:hello may i help you and how the hell you got in to my property

Asia:see hold up right there what you not gone do is talk to me crazy now move out the way lil girl.
Candy:I'm not moving anything u not coming in here.
Asia:bitch i said move im give it till 5 and im straight dragging you bitch
Candy:what i suppose to be scared bitch fuck you
Moe:candy just move the fuck back and nobody won't get hurt.
Candy:so u in this too wat the hell do yall want from me
Moe:we don't want shit from you we just want the key thats in this house.
Candy:what fucking key
Asia:bitch don't act like you and will don't be talking personal behind closed doors come on now.

Candy:what fucking key Asia:bitch don't act like you and will don't be talking personal behind closed doors come on now

Moe:just move out the way and nobody won't get hurt like i said. But if you don't follow my orders ill blow your head off and not think twice about it.
Candy:okay.... Well im just gone be one dead mf. Cause over my dead body u ain't taking nothing from out of here.
Moe:okay then fine with me
💥Shots fired💥😢
Asia:come on i got it lets go
Car speeds off