chapter 40

Bossman will pov
Its been bout 4 months since I seen my baby and candy. I can't even lie I miss them so much I will do anything to get her back by my side. Today me and slim suppose to be going back to bossman j mansion wanted to talk to us about business. I got up out my bed and got my clothes ready so I could take me a hot shower. After I was done in the shower I put on my clothes and went to my closet and found some shoes to wear. I brushed my teeth and my hair then I sprayed on some cologne and left out the door and went on my way. I arrived to bossman j mansion around 5:30 pm.
I walked up to the door and knocked you won't believe who I seen.

i seen candy she was standing right in front of me in a black short dress cut half way up the thigh and titties sitting just right in it. I couldn't help but stare she just looked that good to me just like a snack.

Candy pov
   as I was on my way down the stairs  I heard a knock at the door.  I asked who was it and the voice sounded familiar to me. I opened the door and it was will he looked so good to me he had on an all black adidas sweat suit with some nice smelling cologne on. I ran out the door and gave him the biggest hugg because I missed him so much. I asked him what was he doing here unexpected he said that my father wanted to talk to him about something so I buzzed to my father office and let him know that will was here.
He answered and told me to send him right up I told will and he came in and went to the elevator. His office is o. the 2nd floor 5 rooms down on the left. With that he was gone up now I had to finish getting ready I was about to go have a nice dinner at a new restaurant that I seen online today I hear they have great food. "Hey maria I will only be gone for about 2  hours then I will be back to get him okay I told the worker of the house.

Maria:okay ms take your time i will take good care of the baby.

Maria pov
Hey I'm maria im from the spanish country. Im 26 years old i dont have any kids even though i want some badly.I met mr j when he came to my hometown doing business. He saw me and he asked did I have a job i said no so he gave me one working here. I been working here for about 4 years now and I've been doing good at it. I clean up the whole entire house I cook breakfast,lunch and dinner. I plan mr j events that he have at the house and prepare the foods. I got on pick up trips and get thing for mr j when its needed. 4 weeks ago i met candy which was his daughter i never knew I could have met someone with such beautiful black chocolate skin like her. Anyways im on my way up stairs to check on the baby.

"Meanwhile"
Candy:i had just arrived at the restaurant i went in. As i was walking a young waitress approached me. Hello how are you today welcome to sabastors dinner may I help you find your seat are you dining alone  "she said" no she not i said "said will"

Will pov
After I was done at bossman j house I decided to ask the house keeper maria did she know where candy had went. At first she didn't wanna tell me because she said that it was none of my business and that she wasn't gonna tell me. I paid her 400 dollars as intress and she told me exactly where I could find her and I went on my way. I came in to the restaurant where I seen her getting walked to her table the waiter asked her was she by herself of course I butted in and said she wasn't. She tured around and saw me i could tell the happiness on her face she was happy to see me. I walked over to the table and sat down with her.

"Table conversation"
Will:hey how have you been
Candy:i have bee done and yourself?
Will:I been good just been tryna make it. How jr
doing
Candy:he doing good he just turned 3 months
Will:that's good to hear hopefully we will be a family again and move out of town away from all of this uk just started over brand new.
Candy:yea that would be nice
Will:so thats not exactly what I'm here to talk to you about candy this is some serious business.
Candy:okay wassup talk to me?
Will:well its kinda complicated to say and I hole nothing happens after this. Promise me you won't say a word about anything that I say to you at this table.
Candy:i promise I won't say a word.

Will:ight so well wen u got took I couldn't find You word out in the street was mike took you away. I went back to your house for clues that when I saw alexis in your kitchen. I guess she knew I was coming or expected me because she said my name and she had on a robe cooking. I asked her why was she in your house and she told me not to worry about it. We went to arguing I tild her it didn't matter what I had to do but i was gonna find you and get you back. I guess she got really upset she ran full force at me I had to do it i didn't want too but I did.

Candy:what did you do
Will:I killed her and buried her.
Candy:is this all true will
Will:yes its true I had to do it I told you I would do anything to protect you and keep you safe even if that meant I had to kill again.
Candy:wow im just speechless I don't know what to say about this
Will:just don't say anything about it to anybody
Candy:okay I won't tell anyone but god cause he the only one who knows what to do and what to say.
Will:right but ayee are we eating or what lol im starving.
Daisy: hey are you both ready to order now
will:yes I'll have a number 4 and she will have the same
Daisy:okay and the drinks sir
Will:we will have red wine
Daisy:okay I'll be right back with your order
"2 hours  later"
Will:you ready to go candy
Candy:yes im so tired

Leaves restaurant