chapter 33

Candy pov
I was now off work locking up the restaurant and as i was looking up i saw slim outside waiting on me.

Slim:wassup ma
Candy:um hey
Slim:u thought i was playing i told you i was coming back
Candy:haha i knew you was comimg but how bout we go to my house i really needs to to get changed out my work clothes.
Slim:ight just put your address in the gps ot should take us straight there.
Puts address in
Candy:okay there it is. It says it will only take 5 minutes to get there
Slim:we here
Candy:dang you drive fast u must took a short cut or some
Slim:null i just know my way around here pretty good.
Candy:oh okay well lets go inside
Slim:ight im coming you go ahead.

Candy:so what you wanna do you or talk about
Slim:well first we can get to know eachother if you want then we can watch a movie or something.
Candy:okay you go first

Slim pov
Ight so here it is im known by the name slim i grw up in new orleans Louisiana. When i turned 17 i moved here with my sister. Im 28 years old i would tell yoy what i do but you may think different of me.
Candy:no i won't i promise

Slim:ight well if you really wanna know ima tell you but if i hear this anywhere else i know where you stay. But anyways im a drug dealer i sell drugs and kill people not cause I want to cause i don't but i have to when you fuck with my money. My mama died when i was 15 that shit fucked me up bad i didn't know what to do. Not only that but i recently lost my sister she was killed ion know who did it. I do know that her and a niggah she used to fuck with got into it. I guess he a druglord or some shit they call him bossman will. I told him when i catch him its over with im killing him.

Candy pov
When slim was telling me about his life and how he lived i heard something familar and a name. I heard him mention will name i remember back when me and will was dating he was telling me about him and a guy got into it over the girl named chrissy so im guessing thats his sister who was killed by will. Im not the type of person who snitch or talk down on anyone so everything that will told me was kept a secret and won't be let out to slim. Right now im about to cook dinner for the both of us since im pregnant and haven't ate all day so ill cook for 3. I looked in my refrigerator and found some chicken wings  and pasta. After dinner was done i fixed me and slim a plate and we sat down and found something to watch on tv.
After the movie and dinner was over she said that he couldn't stay because he had to handle some buisness so he would stop by Tommorow.
Slim pov
Me and candy had a wonderful time we watched a movie and ate dinner together. It was very nice i love the way she carried herself even though she was pregnant i liked how she still got out there and got it by anymeans necessary thats what i call a real woman. I would want to have kids and marry somebody like her anyday. Speaking of that im kimda feelimg candy ion know why but she just seem so right to me she had everything that i wanted in a woman. Who cares of shes pregnant i would take responsibility of that baby just to see her smile. Her smile was so beautiful. Right now im on the way to the trap i gotta meeting i needa attend to peace out holla at yall later