chapter 11

Pablo pov
Boss man know know you probably would be kind of mad that i popped up like this but this was way to important. I ran the camera back from that night and i saw one of our own. Boss man just looked at me with a black look

Will pov
Well spit that shit out who the fuck was it.

Pablo pov
Well boss man it was Miguel i saw when he came in he the one went in your safe and stole from you. I haven't alerted the others yet i wanted to let you know first.

Will pov
After pablo told me this i was mad as hell how could this snake ass niggah steal from me when i took him off the streets and put clothes on his back. When he aint have nothing i gave him a job and money. Even a place to stay and this how he thanked me stealing. He gone get his tho im not even worried bout that i got somebody for him.

After that pablo had left and will went up stairs to see what candy was doing

Candy pov
So far today has been a good day i haven't gotten beaten like i was at the beginning of the year it was now april my birthday month. But since im here i probaly won't be able to celebrate because im locked up here like a damn prisoner.

Will pov
I walked in candy room where i saw her laying across her bed. Boy did i admire her body she was thick in all the right places. Long black silky hair stopped in the middle of her back. Medium size breast, small waist and thick in the hips. I was interupted from my thoughts when candy had spoke.
Candy:why you just standing there looking at me for
Will:im just looking at how good you look
Candy:😊 well it come naturally (i tried to flirt with him)
Will: so since you gone be staying here for a while i gotta set down the ground rules.
Rule#1 don't come out of this room unless i call you out
Rule#2 if some one calls here your not the answer none of those calls i have a housekeeper for that which she comes every day round 4 to 12 then she leave
Rule#3 the housekeeper cooks breakfast at promptly 6oclock in the morning so when you hear the bell be down there dressed.
Rule#4 on tuesdays and thursdays my crew comes here to have brief meetings so i may have you come down tonight to serve the drinks and food.
And last but not least
rule#5 if you act right you can have one friend over thats it but if you fuck up that opportunity will be over for you