Chapter 46

Mike
I remembered what slim had told me that we needed a spy by 10 so we all can meet up at the Trap and let everybody know what the deal was. So I got up out my bed took me a nice hot 30 minute shower then I got dressed after that I went and hit up my partner rontez from grade school who I trusted and i chose him to be the spy for us because if he ain't know nun else he knew how to do that well his dad was an investigator he also worked in on  hacking into computers and also when. He was needed to find out about something without getting caught he knew how to do it. When rontez was younger his dad always took him to work with him so I guess that where he learned it from. But anyways that's where I'm fena go meet up with him then we heading to the trap in the next hour or 2.
Candy
I woke up feeling a little nauseous I was light headed and I had to throwup. I could feel my mouth watering up that when I got up and ran to the bathroom that was in my room to get it out. I really wasn't feeling good today I didn't want to do anything I didn't want to go anywhere I just wanted to stay in my bed. But I knew I couldn't do that I had my babies that I needed to cook for and tend too because a mother's job is never done. I got back up and just dragged myself along went in the bathroom ran me a hot shower after I was do I went to go find me some comfortable to put on since I wasn't going anywhere. I put on some black joggers with a white tshirt then I grabbed my comb and brush and put my hair in a ponytail. After I was done I went into William and Haley room to wake them up so I could give them their baths and get them dressed up I guess I could take them to the park or something because they don't never get a chance to go anywhere and they should because ion want them to grow up saying that  mama and daddy always had us in the house we never did nun so I was gone change all that. After I was done cleaning them up we all walked down stairs to the kitchen I asked them what they wanted to eat for breakfast.
Haley: egg
William:pancakeeee....
I laughed at how they both was tryna over drown eachother out. So I cooked  exactly what they had wanted eggs and pancakes after I was done I sat their place on the table and we all sat down and begin to eat.after we was done i told them to go make sure their toys was up and for them to put on their shoes so we could get ready to go. As for me I cleaned up the house and did a little laundry in the house and took out what I was gonna make for dinner that night.

Will
Why wen we call a meeting mike never be on time.the only time he here on time is wen I go to pick him up he need to stop slacking.
Slim:I just called him he said he got somebody with him and he around the corner from here so he should be pulling up nii
Will:somebody with him? He aint give you no names or nun I hope who he got aint no scary ass niggah cause us three together we don't give a fuck a bout shit we don't mind setting this bitch off. we will see if who ever he got do the job well then I'll consider him being on our team. "Speaking of the devel there he go right there"
Mike:ayy will before you even start tripping I had to handle some at the house with my girl then after that I went and got him I stopped at the store to get some gas then I came I'm only 6 minutes chill.
Will: Ight I'll let it go for now but who you lil bruh
Rontez:its rontez but y'all can call me Tez im the one mike hired
Slim: the question is are you any good
Rontez:im better than good I'm a expert at this shit.
Will:oh yea that's what I like to hear I think we might like you.
Slim:Ight down to business rontez I'm gonna give you the address of the Warehouse where you suppose to go wen u get there make sure they don't see you but get as close as you can so u can hear and know exactly what's going. Then wen u collect the Info needed report it back to us. You got that?
Rontez: yea I got that u won't regret hiring me because when I'm on the job I gets it done. I also don't mind getting my hands a lil dirty.
Slim: Thats what I like to hear I think you gone be alright with us.
Will:Ight so first we need to make sure you strapped before you go so if any of them try some shoot they ass down don't have no type of mercy for they ass

Rontez
Wattup y'all im rontez but most people know me by the name tez. Im 25  now i been staying here for bout 2 years now everysince my dad got killed while working undercover some drug dealers had shot and killed him. I wanted to take over what he was doing but they always down talked down on me everytime i spoke of it so i just went my own way showing them that I could. I came across a couple altercations where i had to kill me a couple niggahs cause they though i was pussy and wasn't gone do shit i showed they ass I killed them and who ever else came my way. Me and mike been knowing each other everysince grade school. We been through so much together he like a brother to me. That's all I'm telling y'all for now ill tell y'all more about me later in the story
will: ight and umm mike i want you to go with him as back up just in case some happen.
Mike:Ight Tez let's go bra we got work to do