chapter 20

Candy pov
Me and will is now dating as you can see. I hope that everything goes good and nothing mess it up because i want this to work. Speaking of that im going to start looking for me a job even though will said he don't want me working nowhere he wanna give to me. I cant just lay on my ass waiting on a handout i gotta get out and get it. So i got on my laptop and began searching i saw two job openings at walmart. One was for retail and other was cashier. I went ahead and did an application. 3 days later i got a phone call from them and they said they recieved it and how soon could i start. I told them soon as possible and with that they told me to come in on tommorow at 7 to get my work uniform and badge made. I was so happy this was my very first real job besides working at the coffee shop with my aunt when i was younger. Will say he want to take me out to eat today so ig ill get dress and put on some simple.

 Will say he want to take me out to eat today so ig ill get dress and put on some simple

boss man pov
Me and my new boo candy got or first date today. I suppose to be taking her out to eat and to see a movie then back to the house. But first then i needed to go to the trap house and make sure everything straight there. When i got in my car i was 5 mins away frim the trap when chrissy had text my phone and wanted me to come over. She claim she had some to tell me that was so important and couldn't wait. So i pulled up to her house and knocked on the door.
She opens the door
Boss man will:yea wassup start talking i got somewhere i need to be
Chrissy:well i called you over here because...... Well you know we had sex like 2weeks ago right

Boss man will: okay we had sex so wat u finna say you pregnant cause it ain't mine

Chrissy:yes i am pregnant and its yours you the only one who i been with

Boss man will:yea right i know your reputation bitch how you used to be on back street selling pussy having sex without protection. So don't come to me with that you was just a piece of pussy. I only call you when i needed some sex i gotta girl now so i won't be coming around.

Chrissy:how dare you do me like that niggah after i been there with you through alk of your hard times. That shit was years ago before i started fucking with you. I left that shit in the past but its fine that you don't wanna take responsibility and take care of your unborn. That new bitch that you got i bet her pussy ain't as good as mine. Nor can she suck your dick like i do. You will never find a down as bitch like me i hope she leave your ass.

Boss man will:man bye i don't have time to be sitting here arguing with your old crusty ass .

Chrissy:fine by me leave but best believe you gone get yours just wait on it pussy ass niggah you and that bitch

Boss man will pov
I really didn't give a fuck how she felt about the situation. I know her and how she is so ain't no telling who baby that could be. Ian fena take no risk then she wanna try and sit there and argue. I was about to slap that bitch head off her shoulders. But instead i just left i was already 10 mins late to the trap.