chapter 35

Candy pov
Well i recently came from the doctor a couple of hours ago and i was so happy that i found out what i was having. Since i was having a boy i decided to go ahead and go baby shopping.  I guess ill call up alexis and ask do she wanna go.

Calls alexis
Alexis:hello
Candy:hey this candy
Alexis:candy??
Candy:the one who you met at the doctors office
Alexis:oh hey girl wassup im kinda busy right bow
Candy:oh i was wondering did you wanna go shopping with me you know for our babies.
Alexis:i would but I've already done that. How about we go out to eat on kne of your off days so we can talk.
Candy:okay well im free today wen ever you make time we don't necessary have to go out. I have food here we can chill at my house.
Alexis:okay we can do that. Just send me your address.
Candy:1115 edward dr
Alexis:okay im on the way now.

Alexis pov
Hey i didn't properly introduce myself im Alexis wilcox. Im 18 years old i will soon be 19. Im a graduated high school student. Im a dark skin 5'8 girl with large thighs and slim waist. Im will girlfriend a lil while ago i met will at a club and well we started talking. Later on we had sex a couple weeks later i found out i was pregnant. We suppose to be getting married soon. Now back to what i was talking about yall remember when we was at the doctor and that girl candy came up to me talking and shit. Then a few minutes later she saw will my boyfriend her whole attitude had changed. I was wondering if they had a past or did they know eachother but she or he didn't say anything. Im going to get down to the end of this today im just gine ask her a couple of things i need to know. Well I've arrived to candy house.

Candy:hey
Alexis:hey
Candy:well lets not just stare at eachother lets come on in and have a seat.
Alexis:wow its nice in here and it smells so good
Candy:thanks i just had cleaned up and im cooking Some steak with onions, bell peppers and white rice with biscuits and cold iced lemom tea.
Alexis:mmm sounds so good
Candy:well its done now we can eat because all that cooking im starving.
Alexis:thank you this surely smells and looks so good. It taste good also thank you for dinner.
Candy:oh you welcome anytime.
Alexis:so i have simething to ask you
Candy:okay you can ask me anything.
Alexis:how do you know will

Candy:oh well a couple of months we was dating and well i did somethings and im sure he did too. I cheated i ended up pregnant i tried to tell him that the baby was his but he was convinced that it wasnt. 😥😥 we got into a bad argument and he threw me out. I was living on the streets with nothing i had nobody. I had to get on my own two feet if i wanted to survive. I got a job that how i got here. Thats the whole thing on how we met.

Alexis:damn are you okay and may i ask what months were you dating.
Candy:we was datimg for four months Jan-April
Alexis:omg 😱😱
Candy:whats wrong
Alexis:well candy first off im so sorry for what im about to say
Candy:what is it this couldn't hurt me more then the damage that was already done.
Alexis:well it was in march when he approched me. He said that ge had a friend in the hospital who was sick. He said that he was stressing really bad and couldn't sleep alone that night. I told him that i would come over and keep him company. He said okay so i came we had a couple of shots next thing i knew we were having sex. I had no idea that he had a girlfriend he said that he was single. When we went up stairs i walked in a girl room so im guessing it was yours because i saw the banner with the name candy. When i asked him about it he said that you was his sister. The next morning he had got a phone call on the screen it read candy you again. He answered it and said he was on the way and hung up. He made me get up and get dressed and leave. I was wondering why he was rushing me to leave. I guess it was because you was coming home and he didn't wanna get caught. Well a couple weeks after i found out that i was pregnant. I told him and he didn't talk to me for days then he finnaly hit me back up and told me to move in with him. Candy i never knew that i was sleeping with somebody else boyfriend. I just feel so bad because that not even in my character. If you can jus......

Candy:just leave please i can't take it anymoreeeee.....😥😥😥💔💔💔
Alexis:okay ill leave i hope u be okay maybe i shouldn't come around anymore i started enough trouble.

Bossman will
I just had got up from a long lasting nap when i realized what time it was. It was 11:15 at night where the hell could alexis be. She told me that she was goin to a friend house and having dinner then she was coming back home. Its been hours i called her phone multiple times but no answer. This shit is really aggravating me so bad she not answering. Oh well she probaly come in later on tonight i got more important things to be doing. I suppose to be pulli g up to candy house to talk to her i know she still want me she just don't want to admit it. Im fena get me a hot shower then im fena head over there.

Alexis pov
Im doing 60 on the high way with tears in my eyes and pain in my heart. I have never felt this way about anything but this right here just tore me ti pieces. I tore up a happy home all because he wanna go out and cheat and he got me pregnant. He told me he was single but in reality he was dating her the whole time. I had to tell her the whole truth i thought she had to know even though they wasn't dating anymore.
I pulled up to the house and went in i heard water running so i knew he was in the shower. I hurried and snuck up stairs and packed all of my things and left out the door. Before i left i left a goodbye not on his bed so he could see it when he came in the room then i left. I had about 700 dollars on me so i should be good for a couple of nights. I just had to get away from all of this drama ir wasn't good for me or my baby.

Bossman will pov
I came out the bathroom getting ready to put o. My clothes when i saw a folded paper sitting on the bed. I sat down so I could read it as i was opening it i saw alexis name written big all over it.

Dear will,

I've enjoyed every moment with you. You was a goodguy to me but j just can't take it anymore. I found out the truth i can't believe you lied to me. I laid down and had sex with you and u hurt me bad like this i gave candy a
Visit and she told me everything. How could u cheat on her and abandoned her and that baby like that he needed his father. You let them both down. I can't be with someone like you. You is a lier a cheater and a low down dirty shame. Why would you do her like that just to have a one night stand with someone who you barely knew. You was suppose to be there for her but you wasn't

Signed:lexis

Bossman will
I read the letter with tears coming to my eyes. I never i mean never ever let nobody get me down this was but this shit really hurt. I been trying to change my ways i promise i have. But it seems like when i try something stops me from doing good. Im always getting smdistracted from whats really important for me to do. All these good girls i done came apart of and i fucked over them bye cheating with another. I have 2 kids on the way and i can't be in neither one of their lives because i then fucked up so much until neither girl wanna be around me. I just wanna leave out the game and move out the hood. But i can't this where i grew up at the hood. I been in this business for some years now thats where all my money come from. Right about now i just don't know what to do at this point.