chapter 27

Bossman will pov
I had a long ass day all i wanna do is come home and eat a hot meal the to bed. I walked in the house i just couldn't take it. My girl she was on the floor unconscious barely alive but she still had a pulse. I hurried and called the ambulance they took her away to the hospital. I was on my way until some cops wanted to take me in for questioning. I was already hurt i could break anybody jaw and they think i have time for this.

Police station
Cop#1:so where was you at the times of 3 until 9.
Bossman will:i was with my boys handling buisness.
Cop#2:what kind of business
Bossman will:look aint we tryna find out who did this to my girl.
Cop#1:yes we will get to that in a minute but answer the question.
Bossman will: i was at work
Cop#2: is there anybody that can come in and verify that its true
Bossman will:u tryna say that im not telling the truth. What you don't trust me cause im a black man.
Cop#1:we didn't say that we are just doing our jobs and following the rules.
Bossman will:ight i guess long as you find out who did this to my girl. But can i make a phone call real quick
Cop#1:sure make it quick

Bossman will and mike phone convo
Bossman will:aye bruh i need ya
Mike:wassup wya i been looking for you all day
Bossman will:thats what im calling you for im in jail
Mike:jail for what
Bossman will:well when i made it home i found candy on the floor with 3 gunshot wounds in the back she was still breathing so i called the ambulance. When they came the police did too. They wanted to ask me a couple of questions. I will be out soon. They want one of yall too come in a verify where i was when the shooting happend.
Mike:ight bruh say nomo im omw

2hrs later
William clark your ride is here
Bossman will
By time will made it here i was bout to die in here i hate jail. After i signed my signature i left and got in the car. I had so much on my mind but what was on it the most was candy. I called the hostpital to see what room she was in i had to see her.

Front desk
Bossman will:hey how u doin im here to visit Candice williams
Nurse judy: okay patient visits are only for family only. May i see some identity
Bossman will:here you go i never knew you needed all of that just to visit somebody.
Nurse judy:yes i know but thats our policy here. So who are you to the patient
Bossman will:im her boyfriend
nurse judy:okay whats your name i have to see if you on the vistimg list.
Bossman will:william Clark
Nurse judy:uhh huh i see it now she is on the 2nd floor room 101

Candy room
Bossman will:hey babe can you hear me. If you can try ti move or say something

2mins after
Bossman will pov
I swear i hate to see my girl like this. This shit hurt me so bad that i wasn't there to protect her like i said i would. Best believe im gone find out who did this to her and im make sure they don't have a breath left in their body. Look at her she can't move can't even respond to me. I don't think this a good time for me to be in here ill try later. Just as i was walking out the door i heard candy voice.

Candy:will babe what happend to me. Why am i laying in am hospital bed
Bossman will:babe you was shot 3 times and lost alot of blood. They say that you had some memory of what you remember hopefully you will be able to gain it back.
Candy:babe i called for you but you never came i thought you left me
Bossman will:babe i would never leave you i love you too much for that. I want you to do something try to think really hard about what happend. If you seen something  like tattoos or a face let me know i want to get to the bottom of this.