Chapter 39

Alexia pov
Everything is now going as planned like i wanted it to be. Candy is gone out the picture so when will come back looking for her i can just say she wanted to leave and never come back and i could write up a letter and sign it and give it to him. Then he would have no choice but to come back to me and we could be one big happy family. I saw how close candy anr will were starting to get and i hated it. I faked for a while that i limed her but i really didn't i just wanted to get close enough so i can fimd out thing so i could give it to mike. See me and mike met at my brother house which he is a drug lord also. Mike has been working for my brother for about 2 years now will don't know though not yet. Mike was ordered to take candy and put her away in the woods in the hidden house that he had put there so nobody could find her. The baby well i would take care of him myself and my own then me amd will can have a daughter and son like as planned. Now as for candy i could careless what they do to her long as she stay out the picture for good. But i know we all can count on will because he always gets the job done on time.

Candy pov

I woke up in a place that i never seen before. I was sitting in a chair with my feet handcuffed to the legs and waist tied to the chair. I couldn't move i wanted to scream and i did but nobody heard me. I looked around it looked as if i was in an old cabin but on the inside it was made like a little house. It was so weird because there was no Windows in here i couldn't see anything so it was kinda dull. I saw mike walking in shirtless and he said Goodmorning to me. I didn't say anything back to him.
Mike:i said Goodmorning
Candy:why are you talking to me. Untie me and let me go
Mike:now why the hell would i do that let loose something that belongs to me.
Candy:im not yours i belong to will just wait until he fimd out about this.
Mike:oh he won't never find out about us well thats if you tell him but i doubt it cause u not leaving 😂😂
Candy:oh thats how you wanna play huh
Mike:yes thats how i lime to play. Hold on i gotta make a phone call.

Dials phone
Will:wassup who this
Mike:man you know who the fuck this is
Will:mike?
Mike:you damn skippy
Will:what's the

Issue bruh
Mike: you fucked me over way to many times and now its time for me to take something thats valuable to you
Will:man what you talking about im tryna get work done.
Mike:i got ur girl
Will:man what the fuck you doing let her go now.
Mike:im not lettimg nun go i can kill this bitch right now.
Candy:help me will babe......
Will:don't worry baby im on my way back to town now.
Mike:by bruh have fun but im fena have the most fun with your girl. She a pretty chocolate one too.👅💦👉👌
Will:don't touc..........
(Click)

Will pov
Man i can't believe this shit. This lil bitch ass niggah turned on me when i took him in i gave him a place to stay and this how he repay me. Ight bet i got his ass im fena go hit slim up amd let him know that he with the other side now and he done changed up. I just cant stop thinking about it im thinking about my girl ion want her or my baby to get hurt. And about alexis i think she had some up her sleeve too she was being too nice to candy. Probaly planned it all alone but its all good cause what they don't know is when we were at the hospital i slipped a tracking device in candy and my son arm. It won't be long before i find them all i gotta do is go to her house and find a way in Then i can go find the button that i hid in her sofa and we all good. 2hours later me and slim pulled up when i was on my way in the house i saw the curtains moving. I pulled out my gun just in case i had to start shooting. When i walked in i saw alexis standing there at the stove with a bath robe on.

Alexis:hey babe welcome home i knew you were cooking so i made something to eat and got you a hot bath ready then after that you can get desert.

Will:ion want no desert from you i wanna know where candy at.
Alexis:oh thats easy well she told me to tell you that she love you much but she just can't do ot anymore and she can't stay out here anymore she moved put of town to start over new. See I told you that she wasn't right for you look how she just up and left without saying goodbye how rude.