chapter 31

2weeks later
Candy pov
I woke up not feeling good at all. My head was hurting and i been throwing up all morning. I can have a guess what this could be and i hope what im thinking is not true. As i go back to the week before last to be exact on friday at 9:49 i called mike over and had sex. Then when will came we had sex 2 hrs later. Come to think about it before me and will got together we had unprotected sex that time also. I just hope for the best when i go get these pregnancy test. First i needed to tell will where i was going so he could know. Before i could make it to tell him something on the neew caught my attention. I sat down as i listened...

News broadcast breaking news
This morning at 6:50am.24 year old Chrissy overton was found dead inside of tanaloop river. At this time poliece are still investigating this scene to see what could have cause this tragic dead. Witnesses say that it seems like an fatal atttaction. We have a couple people who we want for questioning in this murder case. William clark, moesha Shaw.If you seen any of these people please contact us at 888-wehavesuspect. This concludes the breaking news please enjoy the rest of your day and be safe.

Candy:babe babe babe wake up
Will:damn baby what you yelling my name for. Im tryna get some rest
Candy:well excuse the hell out of me. I was just telling your as i saw your face on the news
Will:what!!!! What did they say
Candy:well they said that chrissy body was found in a river she was dead. They said that they want you and the other person moesha for questioning nothing more. I think you should go ahead and go babe.

Will:hell no im not going

Candy:why not if you didn't do anything then u don't have anything to worry aboit right
"Pure silence"

Candy:hello u hear me talking to you

Will:yea i heard you

Candy:okay then u gotta go and see wassup. U don't have nothing to hide do you?

Will:fuckk i can't do this

Candy:do what babe talk to me.

Will:ight so the shit im fena tell you is fena be shome shocking shit so don't be scared

Candy:ha come on tell me

Will:okay i did it

Candy: u foreal or you playing 😂😂

Will:I'm sereous

Candy:how did it happen tell me all the details

Will:well that night when i left and told u i was going working i wasn't i had other plans. I had to take her put before something bad happend to you so i lurred sucked her in and when i got her where i wanted bang 💥💥

Candy:omg so u really did kill her. Well babe u know the cops gone be looking for you we need to leave here and find a new place to stay

Will:yea i know im already ahead of the game

Candy: I have something else important that i gotta tell you

Will:okay bae wat is it make it quick i gotta go back to the trap and make sure everything in order.

Candy:well i been sick lately

Will:wait a minute.... I know where u going with this you pregnant candy?

Candy:yes i think so......

Will:man hell nawl im not ready for no kids right now. Is there anything you can di to get rid of it

Candy:what you mean a abortion. Will im not get no damn abortion if i am pregnant u don't have to worry about helping me take care nothing ill do it all by myself.
Will:yea do what yoy wanna do but i aint helping raise no baby

Candy:so you mean to tell me you can come fuck me raw for 3 hrs straight.you didn't pull out neither time so you knew what you was doing. Now that its a possibility that im pregnant with your baby you wanna deny it.

Will:look i don't have time to fucking argue with you im fena go ill be back later

Candy:bye go the fuck on thats all you do is spend time at that fucking trap house but none with me. Your brother mike spend more time then you ever done.

Will:hold up repeat that

Candy:u heard me and we had sex twice so it might be his baby. There since we telling things that we did and secrets we kept its out there.

Will:u know what we done fuck you i want you out my fucking house. Pack all your shit and leave. Matter fact just take yourself and leave none of this don't belong to you i bought this.

Candy:okay bye i don't need this or you i can do this on my own.

Candy pov
I really didn't want to say it like that but will just had pushed me to the limit. I tried telling him i was pregnant but he said he didn't want no baby. I got really angry and just spilled all the ☕ tea now look at me on the street homeless and shit. I don't have nothing but the clothes and shoes i got on. Everything else he bought so he didn't let me take anything. I really hate myself for being like that having two affairs with two guys now im pregnant and don't know by who. I really wanna text mike and let him know whats going on but he may be just like will. Mean coldhearted and just don't care about nobody.

3days later
As i walk down these dark cold streets im lonely i have nobody and no money for food. I haven't had a hot bath in days. My clothes was all dirty and tore even my hair was all messed up. I wish i could rewind back to days before so i could change how i acted and said things. Maybe if i could i would still have a place called home

Bossman will pov
Its been days since i made candy leave and i can't lie i miss her. I really wanna stop thinking about her because she is no good for me but i can't. Just the thought of her and my own brother snooping right under my nose just makes my blood boil. From the times when he came over and i cought those lil flirting moments. When i saw a text came from candy telling him that she wanted him to come over to help her cook. I should have payed more close attention to her and him.