Chapter 48

Slim
Well as you can see everything went great between me and zy we talked about what happened and we back on good terms. I went home last night and I did a lot of thinking I got my girl back I got a baby on the way everything falling back in placr. But one thing tho I need to straighten myself up not just for me but for them too they counting on me. . I snapped myself out of my thoughts when I saw that it was light outside and I heard the birds chirping. I got up and quickly hopped in the shower after that I put on my clothes and got in my car and left. I was still thinking bout what zy said "now go pack your shit and come home". I wanted to move in I promise I do but I just don't know about that tho I kinda like it wea I'm at I mean like she can come over here sometimes and I can go over there. But wat ever she want I guess ima have to make this work.

Will
I was still tired from yesterday going to the park, cooking, playing games, giving baths and chasing after kids making sure they don't get into nothing. Now I see what candy be saying when she say kids is a hand full I see that now. But I love them so I would do anything to see them happy. I looked on my clock it was still early yet it was 8:45 am I saw that candy was still sleep and the kids were too. I got up and went to get my shower after that I put my clothes on and left to get in my car. Since candy birthday is a couple days for now I wanted to surprise her. I already had one of her gifts which was the cruise ticket I got for her which is on her birthday. Then I'm gonna hit up the mall and buy her some stuff and hide it all in the garage since she never goes in there or in my office. After 6 hours of shopping for candy I pulled up in the yard I saw here and the kids in the back in the pool swimming. I knew she didn't see me so I just went ahead and unpack and started taking it in my office. I unlocked the door them I went back to my car and begin bringing it in. While I was locking it in my closet I heard candy and the kids come in. I heard her asking was that me did I make it home what took me so long. I couldn't tell her or she would be anxious to see so I told her I had to handle some business with my brothers.

Candy
I went outside for a while with the kids since it was hot outside and we had a pool we decided to get in.  I saw will had pulled up and he had some but I couldn't see what he had by time I made it in the house he was in his office. When I had a asked him where he was all them hours he said that he was with his brothers handling business. But slim was with zy all day and and mike was out of town. I feel like he lying to me but I'm let him think that he sliding by he better not be cheating on me or I know some. U know what I'm gonna go drop my kids off to my mama house for a Lil bit then I'm gone follow his ass around to see what he been up to. So I went upstairs I put haley and William clothes and shoes on. I heard will in his office on the phone talking to somebody all I heard was hold on I'll let you know when she leave so you can come my heart instantly started to pound. So many questions was popping in my head all at once I just didn't know what to expect. I stuck with my plan I told William that I was taking the kids to my mama house for a while and I was going to zy house for a Lil bit I was lying about the 2nd part tho I was coming back home to see what he was up to. I dropped the kids off and headed back home I could have been doing 60 on the road because a police had got behind me. All I saw was blue lights flashing and I can hear him saying pull the car ove. So I did exactly what he had asked me to do. He got out swinging his flashlight as he walked up to my window. I let my window down and he asked for my license and registration I gave it to him then he took it back to the car with him. 5 minutes later he came and passed it back to me and asked where was I so in a hurry to I told him I was on the was back home I was cooking a pot roast and I had left it on to high and I wanted to make it before it burns up. He told me okay then he asked was I single. I told him no I was married I recently got married like 3 weeks ago and I have two children. He said that I didn't look like I had any kids because of how pretty and perfect my body was I laughed at his comment. He gave me a card with his number on it and told me to text him of I had ever needed anything I told him okay and I drove off. I made it back to the house when I saw a car parked In the drive way. I held my composure and walked in quietly and eased the door closed. I heard movement in his office so I ran over to the door listening.
Will:no its too big to fit in there try the other one
Man:its not that big just let me try and see if I can get it to fit in
Will:damn we gotta hurry up before candy make it back she can't see none of this
Man:ahhh its all the way in there now now turn it around