chapter 51

Slim
I don't really know what have been getting into me lately. I been really acting out since I stopped taking my medicine. When I was younger I was put on some type of pills that suppose to control me and keep me in order so I can focus during the day. I been stopped taking it because I didn't like how it made me feel not at all. It just had me sitting in one spot looking dumb asf so I stopped taking it. I been going through so much stuff I been hurt so many time by people who said that they loved me. But in the end they ended up leaving me and hurting me. What happend to me and my sister when we was younger after we went over my friend house for the weekend. Left a scar across my heart that can never be sealed or patched. Every night I have a vision of that night and it just bring so much pain and hatred to my heart. We I was 12 my sister was 8 and we both went to my friend house for the weekend. I told my sister that she could come with me since he had a sister around her age so she came too. But anyways it was a Saturday so we went out to go play basketball with the boys. It was now Sunday my mama was outside waiting on us so we could go to church. When we got to church Sunday school was just getting started the church was still half empty but I knew soon it would have been packed. My mama walked around speaking and talking to her friends while me and my sister sat and waited. Then the pastor had came up to me and said he needed my help getting a box from put his office and bring it to the kitchen. Now back then o wasn't no disrespectfull child so I don't know how I ended up how I am now. But anyways he needed my help so I told my sister to stay in her seat I'll be right back then I left. I went and his office and it was a small Lil box sitting in the corner on the floor. I felt like it was weird for him to want me to grab this Lil ass box that he could have carried his self. I wasn't no smart ass back then so I bent over to get it. I felt him a Lil too close behind me it made me feel kinda weird. I thought maybe it was just a mistake so I took the box to the kitchen and sat back down. Now this part I remember like it was yesterday. My sister said the had to go to the bathroom I pointed her to the back. So she got up and went but it was a whole hour church was supposed to been started the preacher wasn't even in here and my sister didn't come back in yet. I just knew some wasn't right but I stayed there in that seat and I regret that. My sister was raped in that church and nobody believed her but me not even my mama. 2 weeks after that me and my sister ran away from home to my dad house where will and mike was staying we later there for a couple of days. My sister she left and went to stay with one of my aunts out of town. I later moved put and got on my own. So yes that's why I'm built the way I am today I been through so much pain till I don't know how to love anyone right.

Candy
That was really crazy how slim just burst in my house like that but hopefully him and will will get down to the end of it.

Will & slim

Will:look I know what you got on ur mind so I know exactly how you feel so if you feel like now is the time we can gone head and go find his bitch ass cause his church still in the same place they in choir rehearsal right now. But wen he leave we can follow him to his house and get him then.

Slim: yea man let's do this shit

Will:I know u probably don't wanna talk bout this but u talked to your sister lately.

Slim:nah I wish I really miss her but I can start looking for her tomorrow. Right now let's handle him first

Later that night

Candy
I finally had made it home will had dropped me off. I went in my house was a pure mess. Glass and other stuff was broken up. I just slammed on my couch and my eyes began to pour out tears. Shortly I got up and cleaned up the whole house. Then I went in the kitchen to find some to eat since my mama was bringing my babies home today. I went and got out some pork chops and rice. I was gonna make this with some smothered gravy. I put the pork chops in the sink in some hot water so they could thaw out. Then I went upstairs to get me a shower. I got me out some blue jean stretch shorts with a red T-shirt. Ion know what's been going on lately but my clothes been getting smaller maybe because I'm gaining weight because I be eating way to much for the past 2 weeks. I been feeling kinda sick to throwing up and stuff lately.