chapter 50

Continued...........
Zy:yes I remember now I was on the phone with my bestfriend Candice after that we hot off the phone I begin doing other things around the house and then I had heard a knock at the door I thought that it was my old boyfriend slim because we just broke up and I told him to come and get his stuff. Without thinking I opened the door and turned my back that's when I felt a gun in the  back of my head. I froze up I was scared he told me to turn around and I did.
Officer brown:that's good that you remember those details do you remember how he looked?
Zy:yes he was really tall he was darkskin he umm had a low cut with waves and a mouth full of golds. I rember that he had a long scar across his face and a cross on his left arm.
Officer brown: thanks for the information and were gonna write this up in a report and get this out to official so we can start looking for this guy. If you need anything else please feel free to contact me on my personal cellphone.
Zy: okay I will.
Candy:zy boy am I glad that you're doing good and you remembered all of that hopefully she will.be able to find that bastard.
Zy:omg where is my baby miracle where is she.
Candy:calm down I got her and she been staying with us until you get better right now she is at my mama house with the other kids. She is in good hands I promise. But what I want you to do right now is get some rest because you need it. I'm gonna go over to my mama house and get the kids and take them to the amusement park or something.
Zy:okay see you later I guess.

Mike
Its been a while since I really been around anybody. I found out my girl had cheated on me I had to kick her to the curb. I should have knew that it wasn't gone last at all we was barely having communication, sex and she always stayed gone late in the night sneaking out. One night I saw her packing her bag and snuck out the back door. I ran to the door to see where she was going and I saw her getting in the car with some dude. She didnt know but I had a GPS on her phone hooked to mine so I hopped in my car and followed them. They had parked at this house out in the woods they got out and went in the house I waited a few minutes then I got out the car and went around the house to one of the Windows so I could try to see on the inside. And when I seen it I was so mad I wanted to take out my gun and start shooting and kill both of them. But I wasn't tryna go back to jail though so.I just got back in my car and said fuck it I'm just fena gone head and go home I can handle this shit in the morning. I pulled back up in the yard and went inside pacing back and forward then I just sat down on the bench on the front porch and lit up me a blunt. It was at least 4:15 in the morning when she came back she went in the room and saw I wasn't there so she started getting nervous and shit pacing back and gorward. When I came in she was tryna start a argument and shit talking bout and where was you at and dhit like that. Ian say to much to her though I just told her to pack her shit and get the fuck out my house and to never come back. Yes she did all that hollering but I wasn't worried bout none of that. That was bout 2 weeks ago tho but now I'm just chillin ian tryna be committed to nobody else right now.

Zy
I can't even remember how long I been laying in this hospital bed. I'm so ready to leave this place and go home to my daughter. But I can't right now  I gotta stay in here to finish recovery. I just got so many questions though why would that guy just come to my how and hurt me and my unborn like that? Where was slim when I needed him the most? I'm still crying because I lost my baby I was really looking forward to him. My dreams would finally come true I had I had my daughter and I finaly got a son but now I can't say that. Hopefully the doctors will tell me that all my test came back good and I will be able to be discharged today.

Slim
I feel so fuckin bad for wat had happened to zy. I didn't know that jas was such a dirty ass bitch like that to get mad cause I said ian wanna be with her nomo she gone call that niggah Geno to hurt my baby mama. This shit gotta get handled right now this can't afford to be waited on. I jumped up out my bed breaking me from my thoughts I gotta get dressed and get strapped up to find this nigga. Ain't nobody gone just harm my family and get away with it. After I was done puting on my clothes I I went in the garage to get in my car. I drove for at least 3 hours till I reached will house. I got out and and runs the doorbell. I heard somebody walking towards the door so I waited. That's when I saw candy coming up to the door and she just started talking loud asf. "Get the fuck away from my door" "will not even here so bye I don't have shit to say to you at all".