Chapter 0: Prologue

P.O.V. Third

A female with deathly pale skin with dark purple veins on her skin and pure white hair as well as red eyes with black sclera. The female was currently sitting on a large throne that she had gained from her most recently defeated enemy. 

She placed her hand on her stomach and sighed. It was almost time for her child to be born. She then stood up and a male that was nearby with black hair and green eyes looked at the female slightly concerned. "Are you okay Salem?" the male asked as he looked at the female in front of him. 

"I'm fine," the female said calmly as she continued to walk towards the door. "I shall return in a few days," The female said as she looked at the male in front of her. When Salem said this her subordinate looked at her surprised and she decided to explain herself. 

"I'm close, the child will be born any day now," Salem said as she opened the door in front of her. 

"Then what will you do? If you're close to giving birth then why leave?" Arthur asked concerned as he looked at the female in front of him. 

"I have heard rumors of an island off the coast of Mistral that has a special cult on it. I'm sure this cult will benefit me quiet well," The female said as she looked at the male in front of her. 

"Are you sure going alone is wise? Being in such a weak state will surely-" Arthur began only for the female that he had been speaking with to cut him off. 

"That's enough Arthur, I don't plan on staying very long. Just long enough to give birth and then leave," Salem said as she looked at Arthur. The male tensed up under the female's gaze and nodded. When he did Salem walked out of the room being sure to shut the door behind her. Salem then began to slowly walk down the halls. 

TIMESKIP

After being gone for five days Auther and had begun to worry about the female worrying that a huntsmen or that Ozpin had found her while she was on her way to the island. However his worry faded as he heard the door open and turned to see the female that occupied his thoughts walking towards her seat. 

However he quickly became concerned as he noticed that it was just Salem. "My lady, if you don't mind me asking, where's your child?" Arthur asked as he looked at Salem. 

"I left him on the island," Salem said flatly as she looked at the male in front of her. Arthur was shocked to hear this but deciding not to question the female simply nodded. Seeing his obvious curiosity and nervousness Salem decided to explain. 

"As I said before I left the island I went to was a special island with a very certain cult on it. There is little doubt in my mind that they will make his life less than desirable," Salem said as she looked at the male in front of her. 

"Are you sure that's wise? He's still just a child so-" Arthur began only to have Salme cut him off.

"If I cared for weaklings then I would have left his father alive," Salem said as she looked at Arthur. "If he has any worth at all then he can survive eight years," Salem said as she looked at the male. Arthur sighed hearing this and nodded as the female sat on her throne. 

TIMESKIP

Salem sighed as she looked at the few figures in front of her. Arthur had been talking about what he the best course of action would be. However as he did Salem suddenly remembered something. "Arthur what day is it?" Salem asked as she looked at the male in front of her. 

Arthur was a bit surprised hearing this and looked at the female as he answered. "It's Wednesday the twenty first," Arthur said as he looked at the female in front of him. Salem nodded hearing this and stood up. "I'll be back, I expect you to have come to a decision by the time I return," Salem said as she walked out of the room.