Chapter 16: Butterfly Affection (Lemon)

P.O.V. Third

The young female known as Ruby was currently in her room with the other members of her team. "Please?" Ruby asked as she looked at Weiss.

"No, I'm not sleeping in the same room as him," Weiss said as she turned her back to Ruby.

"Come on, I need this to go perfectly tonight. I'd do it for you!" Ruby said in almost begging tone as she looked at her partner. Weiss groaned hearing this and picked up her pillow.

"Fine! But Jaune's sleeping on the other side of the room!" Weiss said as she began to walk out of the room. Ruby's face lit up hearing this and she hugged the female in front of her.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" Ruby said as she continued to hug Weiss.

"Put me down, you dunce!" Weiss said as she looked down at the female. When she said this Ruby did as she was told and placed her on the ground as Weiss continued out of the room.

"Thanks, Weiss, I really owe you," Ruby said as she looked at the female in front of her. Weiss still seemed a bit unhappy about the subject as she walked across the hall and into team JNPR's dorm. When she said this Yang walked up to her sister and smiled.

"I'll admit I didn't think you'd be able to convince her," Yang said as she looked at Ruby causing her to smile.

"I know, I'm so excited!" Ruby said as she began to pace from one foot to the other showing her excitement.

"So, be honest," Yang began as she shut the door. "What are you really planning for tonight?" Yang asked as she looked at the female in front of her. When she said this Ruby's face turned a bright red and she looked away a bit embarrassed.

"Y-you know, it's just a study session, nothing special," Ruby said a bit embarrassed.

"And that's why you're not wearing a bra?" Yang said as she looked at her sister. Ruby blushed hearing this and looked away a bit guilty. "Are you at least wearing panties?" Yang asked as she looked at Ruby only causing her sister's face to turn red.

"Y-Yang that's kind of personal," Ruby said embarrassed as she looked away from the male.

"Why? Are you wearing your 'get lucky' panties or something?" Yang asked as she looked at her sister. When she said this Ruby's face only turned a brighter shade of red. Yang smiled seeing this and looked at her sister with a mischievous smirk. "Panty check!" Yang said as she pulled down her sister pants revealing that she wasn't wearing any. "I knew it!" Yang said as she looked at her sister.

"Y-Yang!" Ruby said as she looked at her sister pulling up her pants to hide her shame.

"You're trying to seduce to King!" Yang said as she looked at her sister. Ruby's face turned a bright red hearing this and before she had the chance to defend herself Yang hugged her. "My little sis is growing up!" Yang said as she looked at her sister she then stopped hugging her and Yang sighed as she looked at the female. "All right, well since this is happening, let your big sis give you some advice," Yang said as she looked at Ruby.

"Yang, I know what sex is," Ruby said as she looked at the female in front of her.

"I know," Yang said as she wrapped an arm around her neck. "But would you rather go into this blind, or with some idea of what you're doing?" Yang asked as she looked at her sister. When she said this Ruby blushed and looked away.

"I guess I could use some advice," Ruby said a bit embarrassed as she looked at her sister. Yang smiled hearing this and nodded as she walked Ruby over to her bed. After nearly an hour of talking the two's conversation came to an end as they heard a knock on the door.