Chapter 4: Planning

A/N: Alright everyone so I have an announcement that I would like to make before the chapter. So I'm going to be taking a break from this story, and this is purely because of the winner of the last vote. I didn't plan on this story taking place before Volume 1, so a lot of what I had planned went out the window when I saw this. Since at the moment King is only ten when his original age is supposed to be twice that. I just need to take a short break for a while so I can think of some new plans for this story. Also for those of you hoping for a lemon I hate to say this but that's probably not going to happen soon. Since at the moment as I just said King is only ten, anyway sorry for this rather distressing news and hopefully it isn't on break to long

P.O.V. Third

King let out a slight yawn as he woke up and began to stretch seeing that Shadow was still by his side. "Good morning, Shadow," King said as he rose from his bed and began to walk towards his dresser to get some new cloths. 

"Good morning, Master," Shadow said as she walked out of the room to give King some privacy while he changed. Shadow stood by his door for a few minutes hearing some ruffling behind the door before it opened and she smiled at him. King walked past her seeing this and continued down the halls. Salem had told King the night before that she had a new assignment for him and that she wanted him well rested.

So King had not only went to bed early that night but he had also told Shadow not to attack him that night as well. As King continued he saw his mother as well as Javelin beside her. "Ah there you are," Salem said as she looked at the male. King nodded hearing this and looked at his mother. 

"So mother, what is this assignment that you have for me?" King asked as he looked at the taller figure in front of him. Salem smiled hearing this and looked at the male. 

"This job is important and one that I'm sure only you can do. I want you to go to the four Kingdoms and start mapping their layout. Anything that you may find useful to us. I would like for you to spend no more than a month mapping out each kingdom," Salem said as she looked at the male in front of her.