Chapter 15: Bargaining (Lemon)

P.O.V. Third

The duo known as King and Shadow were currently sitting in the middle of their dorm. With Shadow leaning against King's chest as he reached around her groping her breasts as his other hand fingered her opening. Shadow was breathing heavily trying to keep herself from cumming too quickly. Over the past few days King had been toying with her as payment for spending time with Ruby, and as a result, she had become much more sensitive over the past few days.

As King continued to toy with her, however, their fun was brought to a slight end when they both heard a knock on the door. As they did the two tensed up and King looked at the door in front of him. "Who is it?" King asked as he looked at the door in front of him.

"Emerald," The two heard a familiar female voice say from the other side. King sighed hearing this and pulled his fingers from Shadow's neither region much to her distress. Shadow began sulking as she put her clothes back on however she made sure to keep her clothes loose so that as soon as Emerald left they could continue. King watched and waited patiently for Shadow to finish before looking at the door.

"Come in," King said as he looked at the door. When he did Emerald walked into the door and walked to the other side of the room sitting on the bed opposite of them. "So," King began as he looked at the female. "What do I owe this unexpected privilege?" King asked as he looked at the female in front of him. When he asked this the two female looked at him tensing up as he gazed at her.

"I've come here to bargain for Cinder," Emerald said as she looked at the male in front of her. King sighed hearing this and looked at the female a bit disappointed. He had always secretly admired Emerald for her dedication and loyalty, however, he never took her to be naïve as well.

"I think you and I both know I can't do that," King said as he looked at the female in front of him.

"I know, but I'm not leaving without her," Emerald said as she looked at the male in front of her.

"Then I guess you're not leaving," King said as he looked at the female. Emerald tensed up hearing this and King chuckled slightly. "Relax, that wasn't a threat, it's just simple logic," King said bringing some peace of mind to the female. "The simple fact is I can't give her to you because she's no longer in my position," King said as he looked at the female in front of him. When he said this Emerald tensed up and looked at the female in front of her.

"Wh-where is she?" Emerald asked as she looked at the male in front of her.

"Do you really think I'm going to tell you that?" King asked as he looked at the female in front of him. "Please don't misunderstand, it's not like I don't want to, but I'm sure you understand," King said as he looked at the male in front of him.

"Release Cinder or I'll-" Emerald began only to get cut off by King.

"Or what?" King asked as he looked at the female in front of him. "You'll kill me? Oh, I'm so scared," King said in a mocking tone as he looked at the female in front of him before shaking his head. "No, I don't think you're stupid enough to believe something like that. Are you going to tell my mother?" King asked as he looked at the female causing Emerald to tense up. King smiled seeing her reaction and chuckled slightly.

"If that's the case, I encourage you to go ahead and tell her," King said as he looked at the female causing her to stare at him a bit shocked. "You heard me, I want you to tell her. While you may not know mother as well as some others, I'm certain you still know how bad her temper is. Telling her that Cinder was captured because you told me where she was," King said as he looked at her with a smirk.

Emerald was quiet hearing this and looked at the male in front of her, a long silence falling over the room, with nearly five minutes passing before Emerald said anything. "I'm not leaving without Cinder," Emerald said as she looked at the male in front of her. King sighed hearing this realizing that she wasn't going to give up once again making him admire her a bit more.