Chapter 17: Loyalty (Lemon)

P.O.V. Third

King and Shadow were currently in their dorm room with Shadow kicking her feet happily as she rested her head on King's lap. At the moment she was pouting as she hugged King's waist and buried her head into his stomach. "You're so mean master! You were supposed to fuck me next! Not that airhead, Ruby!" Shadow said as she continued to nuzzle into his stomach with King patting her head.

"I know, but Shadow you know that-" King began only for Shadow to cut him off.

"I know, I know, you need her," Shadow said as she rolled her eyes. Why was it that he was paying so many other girls attention? She had been with him for years, whenever he was alone and didn't have anyone else, she was one there to comfort him and snuggle next to. It wasn't Emerald or Ruby, it was her! So why was he being so much more receptive to their advances but she still only gets the occasional head pats.

Sure now he helped her cum, but that was only when she pouted like she was doing now. "It's not fair master! You'd rather go on a date Ruby than with me! Honestly, that silver eyed pain, has some nerve thinking she could steal you away from me!" Shadow said as she turned to look up at King still nuzzling into his stomach as she did. "How many times have you slept with her this week?" Shadow asked as she looked up at the male in front of her.

"One, two, maybe three times?" Shadow asked as she looked at the male in front of her. However, the answer was more than evident in his eyes. "Way more than that," Shadow said to herself as she looked away from him. "If that's the case it's no wonder I've had to resort to using my own hand to stir up my pussy lately. That silver eyed thief, has already milked you dry," Shadow said as she looked up at the male in front of her.

King felt a bit guilty seeing this and continued to pet her head. "Master, can I try something?" Shadow asked as she looked up at the male. King nodded hearing this, already knowing that it was another one of Shadow's seduction attempts. When he said this Shadow stood up and began to walk away from the bed. Shadow then began to sway her hips back and forth seductively releasing her own pheromone as she did in an attempt to excite King.

As she did the skirt that she wore fluttered upwards giving King several glimpses of her panties. It was a well-known fact that when it came to King Shadow was more than open about making sure King knew what she wanted. However, not a lot of people knew this was her rather tame side. She'd never force her master to have sex with her of course, however, at the moment she was desperate.

At this rate every girl in Beacon was going to get laid before her, so Shadow figured if she couldn't force her master to have sex with her, she could at least make him want to have sex with her. Shadow then kicked off her shoes and slowly pulled off her stocking looking back at King as she did. She then raised her skirt giving King a clear view of her rear as she began to bend forward slightly continuing to tempt him with it.

"Watch as my thick butt sways back and forth . . . let it remind you of what you've been passing up," Shadow said as she took off her shirt and tossed it to the side to show off more of her body. Shadow then began to rub her lips as she looked at King. "You see this cute little mouth I have? Well the only thing it's good at is sucking my master's thick human cock," Shadow said as she looked back at the male.

"In fact, I'm surprised you haven't shoved my head between your knees and forced your dick down my throat to shut me up," Shadow said as she looked back at King. When she did she felt herself become excited seeing a small bulge under King's pants. She couldn't believe it, she was actually getting somewhere this time!

"Though, my mouth never was my asset. However, I guarantee it can still make you black out from pleasure. Just imagine it, my throat tightening and swallowing it all the moment you start unloading," Shadow said as she began to mimic a gulping sound. This only seemed to excite King and Shadow smiled chuckling slightly at how receptive her master was finally being. Shadow then removed her skirt and continued to shake her rear in front of King.