Chapter 14: Fight

P.O.V. Third

King was currently sitting in his dorm with Shadow laying beside him using his lap as a pillow. Ark and Javelin were currently out training as they tended to do this time of day leaving King and Shadow alone in the dorm. King was petting her and after a few moments of silence, King sighed. "Shadow, I need to talk to you about a few things," King said as he looked at the female in front of him. When he said this Shadow looked up at him.

"The first is that I'll be leaving in a few minutes with Ruby," King said as he looked at the female in front of him. When he said this Shadow looked away pouting slightly.

"Master you've been spending to much time with her," Shadow complained as she looked at the male in front of her. King sighed hearing this and continued to pet her.

"That brings me to my second point, you need to quit being so jealous around her. You can be as jealous and clingy as you want when she's not around but if she's insight or earshot you need to stop," King said as he looked down at the female. Shadow once again pouted hearing this as King continued to pet her.

"The last thing is I may have to spend the night in Ruby's dorm soon," King said as he looked at Shadow.

"WHAT?!" Shadow screamed as she shot up and looked at King.

"She's been inviting me over for a study session every day recently and it's only a matter of time before I run out of excuses. She seems pretty adamant about the situation and as I said at the moment I need her so that I can fulfill my plan," King said as he looked at her.

"B-but that's not fair!" Shadow said as she looked at the male.

"I'm just going to study with her. I don't plan on going any further than that. However I will do what I deem necessary to keep her in my favor," King said as he looked at the female in front of him.

"I . . . I understand master," Shadow said as she looked down clearly heartbroken about what she had just heard. As King looked at her he sighed.

"How about I make it up to you?" King asked as he looked at the female in front of him. When he said this Shadow looked up at him a bit curious.

"O-okay but it better be worth it! Something better than a few head pats!" Shadow said as she looked at the male. King nodded hearing this and looked at the door.

"Ruby's coming I can feel her aura signature approaching," King said as he looked at Shadow causing her to once again pout. "She'll be here in a few minutes, so if you're not done by then, then I ask that you please be quiet," King said as he moved behind the female. Shadow was a bit confused as to what King meant, however, her confusion quickly faded as King reached around her and began to aggressive fondle and grope her breasts.

Shadow let out a loud and lewd moan as he did and began to lean back against King. "Master," Shadow moaned out as King unbuttoned her shirt, she never wore a bra because she found them pointless so this action exposed her bare chest to him. King began to grope her bare chest causing her to moan even more. Shadow quickly put together what King meant as one of his hands slowly made it's way down to her skirt sliding under it. As payment for having to watch him and Ruby all time, King was going to help her cum.

King then began to slowly rub her maidenhood trying to stimulate it slightly as he continued to grope and fondle one of her breasts now pinching and pulling her already hardened nipple. King then slide one of his fingers into her already dripping wet entrance causing Shadow to once again let out a loud and lewd moan. Her breathing quickened as she felt King's finger moving inside of her starting to stir her insides.

It didn't take him long to find a spot that seemed to be a bit rougher than the others and he pressed it causing Shadow's body to twitch and spasm with another shaky moan. Seeing this King began to tease the spot more as Shadow moaned. As he did King heard a knocking on the door. "King, it's me, do you still want to hang out today?" Ruby's voice asked from the other end of the door.