Chapter Twenty

Disclaimer - All recognisable characters belong to their original owners. I do not make a profit from writing this; I simply do it for my own amusement. No copyright infringement intended.

Chapter Twenty

Bella

I felt something smooth brush across my shoulder and my eyes fluttered open. I smiled as I saw my handsome, green-eyed, god-like vampire boyfriend resting his head on his bent arm, a smile crossing his face.

"I have to go soon - it's nearly dawn." I nodded sadly - I hated that he had to leave, but my bedroom wasn't light proofed yet. "But there's something I wanted to do first."

Edward leaned across the bed and kissed me, pressing his cold lips into mine as I wrapped my arms as best I could around his shoulders and pulled him towards me. He let out a quiet growl as his teeth nipped at my lips and he rolled me onto my back. My legs parted and wrapped around his hips as he settled in between them. I moaned as I felt his hardness press against my soft folds and urged him closer with my knees.

Edward's lips trailed down from mine and I threw my head back as he kissed and sucked at my neck. I moaned as he pressed kisses to the swells of my breasts before taking a nipple into his mouth. My hips bucked upwards towards his manhood and I felt Edward smile against my breast before gently thrusting into me.

A moan fell from my lips as he began to thrust, slowly but surely, the entire time keeping his mouth attached to my nipple, his tongue swirling around the tip.

After a few passes of his tongue over the tip, I locked my fingers into his hair and pulled his mouth back up to mine, plunging my tongue into his mouth and smiling myself when he moaned.

As our tongues chased and caressed each other, Edward's thrusts became more forceful and I began to feel the coil in my belly tighten. Edward's own hands came up to tangle in my hair, his fingers gripping the locks and sending a pleasurable pain shooting down my spine. The coil tightened further and I moved my lips from Edward's to his earlobe, sucking the flesh into my mouth and swirling my tongue around it.

Edward pulled one hand down from my hair and placed it on the back of my thigh, drawing my leg tighter around his hips, allowing him to slip deeper into me.

I moaned once more as I became overwhelmed with pleasure, the waves of my orgasm approaching quickly.

"I love you so much," Edward muttered into my hair, before planting his lips on mine once more. The combination of his words, feeling him inside me and his lips on mine caused me to fly off the edge; Edward swallowing my moans with his mouth.

He thrust into me twice more before his body tightened on top of me and he let out a moan, groaning his pleasure into my hair.

We both lay in silence, each of us content to just stay in each other's arms.

Edward turned his head until his lips were at the shell of my ear. "Morning," he mumbled and I giggled, kissing his sharp jaw bone as I mumbled a greeting back.

"I really do have to go now," Edward told me sadly, both our eyes drifting to my clock on the side. I nodded as he slid out of me and started to get dressed - I was just content to watch.

Once he was dressed, he perched on the side of the bed and graced me with a light kiss to my lips once more.

"Can I see you tonight? I want to take you out - I was thinking we could go to that Italian place in Port Angeles - Bella Italia?" He asked and I smiled and nodded. "I'll pick you up at seven?" He asked again and I nodded again before he leaned down once more and gave me a sweet kiss.