ICE

You were strangely eager to start the day. You got up and had gotten dressed to be able to met up with Grillby and the others. Before going home you had met up with Aela to discuss the plan for the market. To put it in simple terms, she was very excited. You grabbed your satchel and cloak and walked out the door. "Marianne! There you are! C'mon let's go!" Aela is already at the end of the yard, next to the cobblestone gate. "I'm going Aela, I was not expecting you here so soon. I wonder if your excitement comes from wanting to see a certain skeleton perhaps?" I ask. Her face is blushing and she doesn't say anything.Yet, I cannot do anything but smile underneath the cloak I wear. We both walk together towards the town gate. 

You spot Sans and Papyrus further up ahead of you. You turn to see Aela grin and grab your hand once again to pull you with her as she runs to catch up to the skeleton brothers. As she runs, you keep the hood over your head with your hand. "Sans! Sans! Wait up for us! " Aela yells to them. You look to the brothers and see Sans turn around with that strange blue hue again as he smiles and waves. "Hey Aela, what's up?"He asks. Aela and I stop in front of them and Aela waves back to the skeleton. "OH THIS IS THE GIRL YOU'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT SANS? YOU ARE RIGHT SHE IS VERY PRETTY!" Papyrus says. Almost simultaneously, both Sans and Aela look as if they are about to explode. Aela turned bright pink, while Sans turned navy blue. All the while Papyrus chuckles and looks at me. "THIS IS PAYBACK FOR ALL THE TIMES I HAD TO GO GET HIM FROM GRILLBY'S. " I look at him and say "Good job Papyrus, I wish I could take a photo of how they look right now." He laughs and then we all decided to walk the rest of the way to meet the others. 

I see Grillby next to some people I do not recognize. A blue fish-like monster wearing armor with hair as red as flame, a yellow lizard woman, and a giant ...goat woman? As we arrive, Grillby waves and I wave back in turn. "Ah,Marianne, You have arrived! Let me introduce you to my friends," he says "This is Alphys." He gestures to the little lizard woman. "H-Hello M-Marianne My N-names A-Alphys. It's nice to meet you." She says. "Nice to meet you as well." I say back to her. I feel a tap on my shoulder, only to be brought into a bone-crushing hug. "Hey Punk! What is up with the cloak that your wearing?! It looks AWESOME!" Of course, I couldn't reply because of the lack of oxygen, so all I could respond with was a gasp. "Undyne, no offense b-but you seem to be c-crushing her." Alphys says. "Whoops sorry pal." She lets you go and you say "It is no problem." You turn to look at this "Undyne" to see a smile that could rival a sharks. "I gotta say, most people pass out within seconds, your tougher than you seem."  I look at her and say "Well I will take that as a compliment." She just laughs. "Ah, who might this child be Sir Grillby?" A kind voice asks. I turn and see a tall goat like woman standing beside me looking down at me. "Hello child, My name is Toriel. It is wonderful to meet you." I just look up at her in awe. "It is very nice to meet you as well." "All right everyone, let's head inside everyone the caravan should be here shortly!" Toriel says. We all walk in together looking forwards to what's ahead.

We automatically notice the caravan of supplies. There are people and monsters crowding it ready to see what is new. So, we all gather around as well. "Come one come all! See our latest merchandise!" the announcer said "We have many treasures and trinkets available!" I look around with Aela and I find something immediately. A pendant that has a pattern in it that looks just like the stars above. "That's gorgeous Marianne! That suits you perfectly!" Aela says excitedly. "Sir, how much is this pendant?" You ask. "Ma'am that pendant is 500 coins. A beautiful piece." No-one can see your expression, but underneath your hood you are saddened because you do not have enough to get it. You say "Alright then, thank you anyways." And walk away. Aela follows you "Marianne? Wait!" Little do you know that a certain bartender saw the whole thing and bought it without you knowing. You and the others continue to shop until the sun starts to set. "Well what do you say gang? Should we be heading home?" Sans asks. We all agree and head towards the exit. 

Today was all fine and dandy you thought

Until the screams and crashing sounds made your blood freeze.