Almost

You wake up from your dreamless sleep only to be faced with the cutest scene you have every laid eyes on.Grillby is still asleep by the looks of it. His orange flames lazily move back and forth, as his face looks so peaceful. If only you could take a picture, this is so adorable. He mumbles in his sleep and wraps his arms around you and cuddles with you. Your surprised by this action, but you smile as his sleeping form. You see his beautiful golden eyes start to open and you shut yours, pretending to be asleep. You feel his chest rumbling with laughter. "Oh Marianne, you know you almost fooled me. But I know you're awake, your smiling is giving you away." You open your eyes. "Darn. I thought you'd go back to sleep." "Watching me were you?" "Yes. But how could I not? Your really cute when your're asleep." He chuckles again, as his golden eyes look into yours. "I could say the same thing about you my dear." You blush and he smiles at your reaction. "Well since we're both awake do you wanna go get some breakfast?" You ask. "Why go somewhere? I'll make us both something." "I'll help. We've never cooked breakfast together." He smiles "That sounds wonderful."

Reaching the kitchen, he tells you to wait a moment as he got down the materials needed to be able to breakfast. Your're curious as to what his plan is to make for breakfast, but every time you try to look over his shoulder to see he smirks at you and blocks your view. "How can I help you if I don't even know what it is?" You ask him. He chuckles and turns to you "Well its a surprise." You pout and it takes about three seconds until he sighs "Ok Ok, please drop the puppy dog eyes I'll show you." "Yay!" Walking closer ot the counter, you notice flour, strawberries, sugar, cinnamon...and other assortments of things to make. "What is all of this for?" You asked, now curious. He smiles at you, "I thought we'd try something new, so...we're making stuffed french toast." Your staring at him, and your eyes widen as well as the huge grin growing on your face. "Well why didn't you say so?! C'mon let's get started!" You rush past him and grab an apron, turning around you strike a pose. "How do I look Grillby?" You hear him chuckling, and turning to him you see him trying to hold back laughter with his hand. "What?" He doesn't say anything but instead points to what your're wearing. Looking down, you didn't really look to see which apron you grabbed. It was a black apron with different little pictures of little flames around it. In bright red and orange writing it read "Too Hot to Handle." You light up in embarrassment, "Oh...uh..wow. Sans must've given you this huh?" He laughs and nods, "Yeah yeah laugh it up mister." His laughter dies down as he gives you a kiss. "Why yes he did, but I must say this apron does suit you." Your eyes widened and you blush. He kisses your forehead, "Now, how about that french toast?" You nod eagerly, very excited to try this new dish out. So you both walk over to the counter and start following the directions. Once you got the batter made, you got a devilish idea. You turn to Grillby and put on an innocent smile. "Grillby darling, could you come here a moment?" He turns to you with a smile "Yes?" You attack with your surprise, the spatula makes contact where his nose would be and he's taken by surprise. Now the flame monster has batter on his face and you start to laugh. "What? What's so funny? What did you do?" He's feeling around his face for the source of your laughter, you decide to give him a hint and point to your face where the batter was on his face. He finds it and smirks. "So that's how it's gonna be eh?" Thus the chase began as he chases you around the kitchen with his own spatula. You squeal as your caught by him and he plants a kiss on your cheek. Thinking you were safe you turn around only for him to put batter on your cheek. "There. Now we're even." A short pause later, you're both laughing together. "Now that we had a little fun, how about we go finish breakfast?" You ask him. He gives you a look and you put your hands up in surrender "I promise I won't try anything else. " He chuckles and you smile.

Finally, you both were able to finish breakfast and you gotta say it looks amazing. The cream filled toast covered in a thin layer of powdered sugar, with the strawberry drizzle and the strawberries as a topping greeted your eyes. Your stomach rumbled and you chuckled," I think my stomach is agreeing with me." You say as you hear his stomach growl. "Mine too. I suppose we should eat now?" You look at him with a smile "Well of course we should silly. Don't want this going soggy now would we?" He just gives you a smile "Of course not." So with that, you dig in. After the first bite, well, falling in love with it would be an understatement. "Grillby." He looks up at you mid bite. "Yes?" "We need to make this more often. This is freakin amazing." He chuckles and takes his bite. "I agree.This is extraordinary." He says. You both finish eating, and you help him clean up. He tried to protest against it but you stopped him. "You are letting me stay here, without pay, without anything. This is the least I can do for your hospitality." He doesn't say anything, but he's smiling at you. You can't place the look on his face, but you take the smiling as a good sign. "If you like, would you like to help me run the bar today? I could teach you how to make some of the drinks. Or if not, would you help me take orders from the patrons?" You smile widely, "Of course! Why would I miss the opportunity to spend the entire day helping you? I could do both for that matter! Though they might not be as pretty as your drinks though." He laughs. "Well you just need practice. But I'm not gonna worry, if it's you making the drinks they'll look perfect." You blush a little. "Thank you." He gives you a kiss. "Now how about we set up for today?" You grin at him. "Of course. Oh and Grillby?" "Yes?" Your eyes twinkle mischievously, reaching into your pocket you hold them out. "Are you missing something?" He feels his face and chuckles, realizing he's not wearing his glasses. "Well played Marianne. Well played." He takes the glasses from your hands, and puts them on. "Come on mister, let's go get started!" You walk past him going into the next room. Grillby watches you, all the while he's smiling at how happy you are. He can't help smile as well. "I love you." He mumbles. "Grillby? Are you coming?" He snaps out of his daze, realizing what he said. He blushes at first, but he knows you didn't hear him. "Of course my dear. I'm coming." He calms down, and walks to the bar. You look at him curiously. "Are you ok?" He smiles "Of course. I'm the happiest man in the world." You blush and smile back at him. "I'm gonna teach you how to make the drinks first." You light up, excited. "Yes! Let's get started!" You walk over to him, and he smiles at you. "This should be interesting." He heard you mumble. He chuckles and kisses you, "You'll do great my dear." He walks to the other side of the bar to grab everything he needed. He thinks to himself. "When the time is right Grillby, when the time is right."