Presents

Everyone gathers around for Undyne to open her presents. You stand back a little ways from everyone, watching Undyne open her gifts. She opens San's gift first. "Aw yeah! An eyepatch! Thanks Sans." She turns to Alphys, "Look Alph! I gotta eyepatch! Just like those pirates in the stories you read!" Sans smiles. "Hey Undyne, Why are Pirates called Pirates?" She turns to him, "SANS. DONT. YOU. DARE." Papyrus says. "They just ARRRRR." Sans said. It made everyone laugh, especially Aela. There's that blue blush on Sans face again. You smirk to yourself. Something is definitley sparking between the two. Undyne opens her other presents. Papyrus, a cookbook. Alphys gets her an outfit, and Grillby gives her some handmade glasses for her bottle of wine that Grillby created beforehand. That just leaves your gift.

You didn't notice Grillby appearing behind you. "What are you doing back here Marianne? Don't you want to be close to Undyne when she opens your present?" You jump, only a little. You look to Undyne and she gives you a little grin. You remember what she had mentioned earlier, causing your face to brighten a little. "O-Oh! Um, of course. " You smile at him and walk over to the group. Undyne opens your gift when you arrive. "There you are punk! I was wondering what you were doing all the way over there! Let's see what you got me, it's gonna be awesome!" She all but destroys the wrapping that you bought. When the box appeared, she almost tore off the top of the box. "Undyne. " She heard you say. "Please be gentle with that ok?" She looked confused, but she did as she was told. When the box was open, she saw the item you got that morning. "This..is amazing! Thank you Marianne!" She lifts it up for everyone to see. A little orb of glass, but on the inside, the glass is shaped into what looks like an ocean scene with swirls of blue and green. Everyone is smiling and grinning and talking about how "cool " and "amazing" it was. She thanks you and you gladly say "Your welcome.". . And then your pulled into a bone crushing hug. Your flames perk up higher and your colors grow brighter, embarrassed slightly at all the attention from one small gift. "Well, I am glad you like it Undyne." "Like it?! No I love it! Thank you so much Marianne!" From then on, the day goes by smoothly. Everyone, including you, are having a wonderful time. The day goes by faster than you wanted to, and now everyone is done for the day and decides to go home. "Thanks for throwing my party here Grillby, I appreciate it. " Undyne says, her and Alphys carrying all the gifts in their hands. "Do not mention it Undyne. Safe travels you two. " He says with a smile. Undyne nods and then turns to you, and gives you a wink. "Come by the house sometime Marianne, we need to hang out again sometime and ya know.." She smirks at you "Talk about things, just between us girls." She laughs a little at your reaction and then leaves with Alphys.

Which just leaves you and Grillby....Your face lights up brighter than before.

"Are you alright?" He asks. You get your blushing under control and then turn to him. "Yes I'm fine, don't worry." You pause a moment..."Thank you for the time Grillby, I had fun." He looks down at you and smiles. "I am glad you enjoyed yourself, I had fun as well." You smile at him once more, and you both wave goodbye, since you are going to head home. After you leave, Grillby just stands there, at the doorway. A confused look passed over his face, remembering the moment between you and Undyne. However, he just smiles nonetheless. He moves to shut the door, and goes to get himself a drink. He thinks for a moment, "I wonder what that was about...." 

Notes..

Let me know what ya think in the comments! Hope you enjoyed it. Until Next chapter - Ink